+ Reply to Thread

Default Applied you suggestions

Well, I have settled on 4 in by 8 in layout -- Walmart will do 4 by 8 photo cards plus envelope for $.40. That way I have an additional 8 sq inches to work with (over the 4 by 6 that is). I tried to apply your suggestions in these. This will be the last ones to post for awhile, please let me know what you think! I really appreciate those that responded and your suggestions. Thanks again for being such good friends!

The first one:

And the second one:

Such a tough choice Momma I love them both!! The bottom one is more tradional very common, the top one is very unique, one of a kind. I say send em both lol. Everyone loves baby pictures.

Thumbs up

Ohhhh MB these are soooo beautiful!!!! I LOVE them both and I agree with Wick send them both! They are both precious!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

oOo!! these are absolutely beautiful, I agree send them both.
    She is adorable by the way.

Think I'll let the momma make the final choice. I am thinking of making "Grandparent" announcements to send to my friends and maybe aunt, uncle, and cousins for my daugter to send to her friends. I can probably do one just for email for her to send.

I also like them both but I am different and I like the top one as it shows so many nice things about the baby.Look at those feet and hands and look how sweet and tiny she is.It shows how small she is when being held in the hands of love.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I love them both, but especially the yellow one, and I love the background paper with the flower and butterfly design (knew you could do it) - it is incredibly delicate and very feminine.

Lovely Debs