+ Reply to Thread

Smile Hello, Just gettin' started

Hi everyone, My name is Lisa and I am a stay at home Mom of 3 kids ages 16, 11 and almost 4. We live in North Central Florida on a farm and enjoy hunting and fishing. I take lots of pics and I mean lots. We just moved into a new home and I knew I needed to do more with some of the great photos I have. Finally took the time to look into scrappin' and decided since I already have a woodworking hobby that the last thing I needed was a bunch of stuff so I decided to keep it simple and go the digi route. Glad I did and glad I found Scrapbook Max. So easy to use. I am a bit overwhelmed at this point but I think it will all come together. Trying to get more organized with my files as that seems to be the biggest time waster. Also trying to find where in the house I would like a desk area so I can work without picking it all up everyday. At this point I don't have a printer but my Mom just bought a Kodak one that prints great and the ink is cheap too. Hoping to find info here on printing and if it is better to send out or do at home. Can't wait to meet you all.

Welcome, you have certainly found the right place to compliment your hobby. You'll soon get the hang of everything don't worry and any questions fire away, there's always someone who will help
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

hello and welcome, take it slow, & have fun
    have a very blessed day!
    sharonb

http//www.sharonb.info/mall
    Link me please!

Free Kits & Graphics everyday!

hi and welcome to the neighborhood.
    Your gonna love it here

Default Thank-you

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I actually got about 6 pages done yesterday. Did a couple tutorials and found the edit picture options and it helped alot. Let the fun begin.

Welcome to the SBM family. With all those pictures I hope we will see lots of layouts posted very soon. Keep visiting the forum for lots of suggestions and advice. As for printing, I like to use SBM's services. I used up too much ink in my cartridges when I did it myself.

Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see your LO's and if you have any questions just ask away--there are so many wonderful peeps on here and any one of them can help you most of the time.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48