X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ravyn142003
    • Jul 2008

Wonderful Scrapbooking site!

Well this is a great place that I have just found! I'm not at home but when I get there I will be gettin busy on here and continue making my scrapbooks. I have a ton of pages already and I really enjoy the digital part! I hope to meet many others that I can talk to and share my creations with and get new ideas also! It's a good day!
    It's the little things that mean so much!
  • Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

Welcome Ravyn. Well honey, if you wanted friendly, you can't find much friendlier than here. Look forward to chatting with you in the forums and seeing your work in the gallery and in the weekly challenges.

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Welcome to the forum! You will love ScrapbookMax! It is a great program and the people here on the forum are wonderful! Don't hesitate to ask questions any time. Someone will always help you out somehow!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• twpclerk
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

Hurry home Ravyn, can't do a whole lot at work!! You'll be up all night working on things if you're like the rest of us, once you get into SBM.! lol
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Oh yes you will love it here.I have been here since it started and it is like a slice of heaven.Looking forward to seeing your work.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• ravyn142003
            • Jul 2008

thankyou!!!

I just wanted to say thankyou so much for the warm welcome from all of you and that I am so excited to be here and I can't wait to do my first page on here and to share my other digital pages that I have made prior to finding this site!! I've been browsing a bit and looking at different galleries and I am just overwelmed with the love that goes into each and every page that I have seen!!! I know it will take me a very long time to see all of them and I'm sure that I will be spending alot of time on here for sure!!

God bless!!!!!

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Oh thats what we love to hear, spending lots of time here...welcome to SBM, you wont ever find a site so full of wonderful and caring folks..If I never did another scrapbook page I would still be hanging around here to spend time with my friends..be sure to join in the forums and people will welcome you like you've been here forever..looking forward to talking to you more and seeing you layouts..
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

A warm welcome. I think it's all been said really, I hope you'll hang out with us and join in the fun
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• ravyn142003
                  • Jul 2008

Whoo Hoo!

Oh yes, I am definetely sticking around here for sure! I've been out of town and visiting my family and the only place I can work on anything where I am is at my momma's house on her puter but I'm with my kids and grandbabies' right now so you know how that is!! Taking lots and lots of pictures too! I hope that I can get what I've made on here very very soon to share!! And I just love what you all have done! Just awesome!Have to say it again, a wonderful site here and wonderful people that I am so happy to get to talk to and eveything!!! I'm a mushy momma/grandma!!!

I just cannot wait to get to work on here so I'll be visiting my momma in a couple days also if not before so she and I can sit down and work together also. She's 68 yrs. old and I love her dearly!! She has a table that we are going to put in the living room and we are going to put our imaginations together and go to town on some scrapbooking!! LOL!! She's awesome and she has alot of years of pictures to play with too! I'm cathing up with her though on the pictures......LOL!!

God bless you all!

Christina

Comment

• Helen Miller
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jun 2006

That is really neat. make sure you copy photos too and put some on a cd as once they are gone, it is too late. and the kids and grandkids may someday take over for you. When I got interested in it there were no dates on photos no names.....what a mess I had. everyone helped me get caught up tho. ended up with a family tree that took up a bed sheet!!! king size. and all the way back on my moms side to 1789. now someone else has it. it went to the reunions every year, and of course got its share of spills, so then I would have to start over, but at least I had a place to start.
                    have fun. Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Welcome aboard. You have me sooooo excited I can't wait to see your LO's!!hahaha! Hope to see a lot of you around here.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                      X