X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Deanne & Leanne

My very dear friend Leanne - we met when I was working in her area 28 years ago and she became one of my students - I studied with her for 2 years and that was the start of a lasting friendship... we parted when she and her husband moved interstate for 15 years but they have recently moved back and it is so wonderful. that they live so close now. The test of a true friendship is when you see each other after so long - Do you know what to say? will it be the same? YES it was.. we just picked up where we left off... it's like we were never apart. She always will have a specialplace in my heart - such a darling person -
    I used my newest template SPINACH GREEN
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Aren't BEST FRIENDS just the "bees knees"...???

Comment

• TNLori
      Mad Scrapper
      • Nov 2007

Beautiful layout. I love layouts with stories, especially stories with happy endings.
      Lori in Tennessee
      Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• Vanessa
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2008

Beautiful layout Deanne and it is wonderful that your friendship has survived so well over time, space and the years.

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

I love this saying 'Friends are the family we choose for ourselves'. Lovely lo.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• tahine
            • Jan 2008

gorgous layout .....fits her gorgous smile....great job moonbean.

Comment

• ryansmom66
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

I love the story and the layout!
              Trisha
              My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
              X