X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdlias
    • Jun 2008

best paper

What is the best paper to print my scrapbooks on? I am new to all of this and want to print out my scrapbook. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks.
    Last edited by jdlias; 07-07-2008, 07:56 AM.
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

It is totally personal preference. I use to use a high gloss paper, but I switched to Matt. I am actually using "Premium Presentation Paper Matt Double Sided" The layouts look great printed out on this paper. It is a little more expensive than regular paper, So I only use it for the layouts that I will put in books.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MommaBird
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

In the past of have experimented with different types of paper, and you get different results on different printers. I have even used a high quality resume paper with a high cotton content. I also use a laminator that can make the colors "pop". If it is 4x6 it is about as cheap and more permanent to have them printed at Walmart or Walgreens or CVS or whereever. I prefer the matt to the glossy, but that is personal preference (fingerprints show less). You can print the 8x8 layouts on an 8x10, it will just have 2 inches of blank on the 10" part and I have seen those at the kiosks for under $2. Just play around with different papers and different settings. I would not print big sizes when experimenting, stick to smaller to see what you get to save on paper and ink.

Comment

Working...
      X