X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamiept
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2007

Haven't been around for a while, never home with my son's baseball schedule and work, but prayers going out from here!!!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

I will keep my prayers coming your way Mel!! Sounds like there is improvement for all three. That's good news.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Thank you all! The baby came home yesterday. They think it was a kidney infection but the fluid was backing up into the kidney instead of going out the other way. She's out but they will have to do another dye test this week.

Bob had a 2nd knee surgery today. They've had to remove so much of the muscle that he will need plastic surgery and skin grafts. They replaced the top part of the knee again. (He tested positive for Staff Infection.) He will have to be on an antibiotic for the next 8 weeks but hopeful he will keep the leg.

Clayton has to visit the eye DR tomorrow but it's looking better at least so not anticipating any problems there.

Thank you all for your prayers. I know they worked.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• mariet
          Mad Scrapper
          • Feb 2008

got you and yours in our prayers here.
          My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
          Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X