X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lee
    • Jun 2006

Grab WordArt or anything else on your screen

One of the most useful tools you'll find for capturing something on your screen is SnagIt. If you can display it on your screen, SnagIt can turn it into any file format you want (jpg, tiff, bmp, png, etc). This is especially useful for something like WordArt in any Microsoft product. Simply create the WordArt you want and use SnagIt to turn it into a transparent PNG that allows you to set the background to a transparent color. The company has a free trial on their site so it doesn't cost you anything to try it. I use it all the time to create graphics for the Workshops I teach.

Lee
    Digital Photography Hints, Tips & Musings
    Lee Otsubo
    The Digital Photo Guy

30,000+ Satisfied Students since 2001
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Cruise

Hey Lee, I am already booked on a Carnival Cruise for Dec 1-Dec 4 on the Paradise. I goes to Ensenada from Long Beach and back. Any chance you will be on that one?

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• Lee
      • Jun 2006

I'm being sponsored by Scrapbook Expo and they don't have a cruise scheduled for December. Besides, I can only do so many cruises because all you do on a ship is eat! I also have other Workshops I'm teaching in Dec.

Lee
      Digital Photography Hints, Tips & Musings
      Lee Otsubo
      The Digital Photo Guy

30,000+ Satisfied Students since 2001

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Hey, Onie.... I'm only 1/2 hour away from Long Beach, in fact, we were there in June. Just went to Ensinada, too, but not on a cruise. Wow, so glad you get to do that. I hope you have loads of fun!!!

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Hey Granny

The cruise is a family project! We have family members from over the country that is going on that cruise! A fun way to have a reunion.

And yes, take lots of pictures for another scrapbook! hehehe

nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Hey, you need anyone to carry your luggage, open doors, taste your drinks (one can never be too careful), etc?

I'll be happy to sacrifice myself on your behalf, and I will be totally content to go first class, don't want to ruin your budget!

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

It's A Deal Granny

Well, come on! We'll have a great time!

nie

!

nie

Comment

Working...
              X