• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

American Idol Tour---Incrediable!

Well, tonight was the first night of the 2008 Idol tour. The tour started here in the Phoenix area..... AND YES YES YES, I went!!!! John and I took my parents and the show was fabulous! We did take some pictures but I'm not sure how they turned out.... yet! The lighting show was incrediable but may not be the best for taking pictures! I have never heard the screams and cheers like that at any concert before! Everyone was cheering them! They had about 13000 people at the concert. Each Idol sang 3 sounds each, plus the David A sang 4 then David cook sang 6. They also did several songs together! Yes, it was wonderful and with any luck, I will have some layouts to share!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

LUCKY YOU!! I would love to go to an idol concert just for the experience. Can't wait to see your LO's!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Oooooo Onie I bet it was great to see them.Wow.Right now Canadian Idol is on and I love it.Looking forward to seeing your layouts. xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Oh, you lucky dog. Do they sound as good or better than they do on TV? Can't wait to see the layouts!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Looking forward to the lo's!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X