Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsSasyScrapz2
    • May 2006

I've downloaded this to my computer, but can't locate the artwork. help.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Did you click SAVE? You have to find where you downloaded it TO. If you haven't downloaded anything else, go back and act like you're going to download it again but stop and look at the top to see what folder you have selected to download to. Or did you just click OPEN? Open should send it right to SBM.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• RachellIowa
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2008

Here is the first try for me first challenge here so I'm not sure if I did this right.
        Attached Files
        Rachell

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
          Layout Whiz
          • Sep 2007

My LO disappeared!!!

Hi Donna

I posted my LO for the July Challenge yesterday, and today it is not there???????? maybe the bad scrap fairy came and took it away. I am not the only one though I believe Lily6570 has had the same thing happen to her too!!!

Did you actually see my LO before it disappeared??

thanks
          My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Bekah_E
            • Mar 2008

Mine is still here in this thread, but has disappeared from my gallery... I guess I'll have to re-upload it...?

Comment

• twpclerk
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2008

This is my 2nd attempt at this challenge, credits are in the gallary.

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
              *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
              Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
              OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2007

No My LO

That is not my LO that comes up under my thread for the challenge LO??? I will have to re load it again.
                My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Sep 2007

Dining Al Fresco LO?

The LO under my thread is Dining Al Fresco??? Who does it belong to????

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Sep 2007

This was LO that disappeared from yesterday, hope this is what was wanted.

Hope the scrap fairy does not make it disappear again!!!!!

Comment

• mh51
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jul 2006

Here's my attempt...

My great Niece & Nephew who now live in Manitoba, Canada. They've been there now just over a year.

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

You all are doing sooooo well!! WOW!! I'm knocked off my rocker kinda WOW!!

But some are gettin away from the challenge for the WORD TAG part of it..

You must use the BASE blender with your pages..
                        I'd like you to do as much with the BASE to your photos or PAPERS..You can use the flowers on the BASE..

Sorry if I confused you on this issue!! So easy for me to do that!! LOL..

Here's MORE family words and this time plurals included!! and an "s" to pluralize what you may have already.. I can't remember the dominant font I used and if I still have it with my computer transfer issues.. The kit was submitted a month ago..

SOOOO PRETTY these all are and your EFFORTs EXTREMELY WONDERFUL!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Thanks for the extra goodies. I will try and do another layout. My hubby is on vacation today and next week, so I won't have as much puter time. We will be gone for a few days as well during the middle of the week.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MommaBird
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2007

Here is my newest; my last two have disappeared as well. I wonder whose image I will end up with like Aggie!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

OH..MommaBIrd!! WOW!! It's FANTASTIC!! and you've used your creative powers within to make up your own words!! THAT's IT!!!!! You've GOT IT!!

OH..and HAPPY 4th of JULY to all the AMERICANS out there!!

I'm going to be busy today with barbeques and friends over!!
                              Catch you as I can!!

HUGS you WONDEROUS SCRAPAHOLICS!!

Comment

• TNLori
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Nov 2007

Here's mine

Wow, everyone's layouts are so neat! This is a fun one, for certain.

Mine is a picture of my mother-in-law with all of her children at my grand daughter's birthday party a couple of days ago. Getting all of them together, sitting still, and smiling at the same time is just about impossible, so we took this chance and ran with it.

I used the shapes provided in the Groove's challenge freebie pack to make the flowers in the background. I made my own "We Are Family" word shapes to use with papers found on secondhandangel.wordpress.com in her Gianna kit. The frame came from there, too.

Lori in Tennessee
                                Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

Working...
                                X