+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Question Donna: How come MY words don't seem to blend into the background? When I created mine, is there another step I should have used or is it just the font I chose? I used the kids font as I wanted it to look like a child was saying it. I made the words white on black background then just published to image and went back to the jpeg to use as shape. But they don't seem to "bleed" out into the base. Could I have done something else to it?
    The original word art shape was shadowed and then inverted for that soft bleed effect. It went from solid white to kind of foggy, then to black. The foggy part applies a transparency.

Thanks, MommaBird!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Question Donna: How come MY words don't seem to blend into the background? When I created mine, is there another step I should have used or is it just the font I chose? I used the kids font as I wanted it to look like a child was saying it. I made the words white on black background then just published to image and went back to the jpeg to use as shape. But they don't seem to "bleed" out into the base. Could I have done something else to it?
    Sorry for not being here last 4 days!! THANKs Mommabird..looks like you covered O2B question!!
    Susie girl asked me to add some more words and I've had computer time woes..We installed DishNetwork to replace cable..rewired many parts of the house to do it..Poor technician!! LOL.. I got my socks sorted and laundry done waiting!! LOL..

Wanted to add a little more to your question O2B... To get more of a blended look with your word and base together..bring the word up to the half way mark with the blend..so the word sticks up a little from the fading part of the base.. Folks..Don't use shadowing for your words or blended base..

You also need to stretch the word when possible to cover the length of the base..Wonders of using shapes!! Very stretchable..but some words are too short to really do this well..

Play time is always required..

LOVE just letting you all play and experiment as much as you can!!

I'm hoping to get those words done for soon Susie!!..to end the challenge with extras!!

HUGS ladies..

Red face Upload the freebie on the software

Hi, I'm a new one in the world of scrapbook max. I've gotten the freebie's download and now I would like to know how I can upload it in the software

kathiaas ones you load your Scrapbook Max software in your system it will automatically detects it. Did you save the freebie file as a zip extension or in smb? Ones you open the file it will prompt you to open with or save it... Scrapbook Max will automatically open it for you ones you loaded the software in your system.
    Liwayway