+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Wink

Hi there!

I think what I meant () in The Groove is that Donna's Maxie Kit is similar in concept to the Maximizer Kit.

You will not get all of the items from the Maximizer Kit in the freebie Maxie Mini-Kit, but you will get some great shapes to work with.

Hope that helps - sorry for the confusion!

Karin

Here is my challenge attempt. If I didn't understand please tell me. Then we will all understand better.

I used the mini kit shapes, Donna's plaid paper pack and Donna's Lacey Circle Round Shapes.

July.jpg
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    Here is my challenge attempt. If I didn't understand please tell me. Then we will all understand better.

I used the mini kit shapes, Donna's plaid paper pack and Donna's Lacey Circle Round Shapes.

Attachment 23053
    That's ALL there is to it!! You got it!! It is that simple!! BLESS you!! I love it!! Here's the visual for you to show you how to do it if it will help.

When you get that part of it..Try adding a flower to your base in place of or with your name tags..

When you guys get this..Then I want you to provide something you've seen that you want me to create for you to use/do in SBM..Let's try REVERSING challenge role!! I LOVE shapes..So post a picture of something you want me to scraplift!! AFTER you master this!! LOL
    Attached Images

Thanks for the freebie shapes and writing out the steps. It was quite easy to do, and the results are very pretty. Thank you!

Last edited by Karin; 07-01-2008 at 09:52 PM.

Sounds like fun! Thanks Donna!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I used Kimbob's My Guy Template. Hope this is what you wanted Donna?

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

here is mine...all papers and the word art shape made by myself.....only other things used are the shapes from this challenge (which I really love)....hope I have done this right had fun anyway
    Attached Images

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Love all of these so far!

Here is mine

I used an edge shape that I made and copied it. Then swapped it with white paper and sent it behind the picture like Donna had us do with the wording.

I attached the shape I used below.

Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Love the other entries! So pretty!

For this one, I didn't use any of the shape words, but I used the idea. What I like best is the sky - to me it looks real, but at the top, it's actually a paper scrap that I've used with Autisticwonder's base shape, so it blends right out. And I thought the dots looked neat. Hope you agree - it was fun.

Oh..ladies!!! You have not failed to impress me immensely AGAIN!! These are all BEAUTIFUL and well done..There is no way to goof it up!! The fun with max..it allows for so much play and redesign!!

OUTSTANDING!! THANK so much!!

Trying replacing the name with flowers along the base as well or add pretty flowers to the name for even more fun!

Love the aloha idea with the shape circles..FUN!!

WOW , jawdropper with the baby and cousin!!

Yeah Susan! THANKS too for the extra shape as well..You generous soul!!

Debby...WOW!! Great efforts and fun looks!!

Karen..my CT scrapper EXTRAORDINARE!! Thanks so much for your help and demonstration in the confusion..

Special NOTE: Hope the confusion is gone now about the Maximizers versus Maxie Kit..It's a new concept. Maximizers are efforts to help you learn and use new tools to produce a desired effect IN your SBM program and for you to build on!
    Maxie Kits are going to be mini versions of Maximizers to introduce something new that you can build on as this base and words do..

FoLKS..found this idea in a book..not a scrapbook...but thought it would be soo cool in our scrapping..You are the FIRST digital scrapbooking site to have it..to my knowledge!!
    I adapted it for SBM the easiest way I could think of!!