+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by omajo View Post
    This is my first entree for the challenge, I'm not so sure whether I did it right, hope its right...........!

GIRL!! I LOVE what you did with sister and brother turn!! WOW!! and GREAT job laying one over the other effects with the white!! Did you use the BASE blend anywhere??

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    GIRL!! I LOVE what you did with sister and brother turn!! WOW!! and GREAT job laying one over the other effects with the white!! Did you use the BASE blend anywhere??

Donna, I'm using the base blend for the borders of the layout,...., I was not sure that is actually base blend for the title/text, hahaha........
    Well I will try another one later.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Ha! I thought I already posted this.. I must've forgot to push submit.. oops anyhoo, here is my second entry

I found the quote on Elegant Word Art and then used Donna's technique for making word art into shapes in SBM... I made the base with my photo of the sunset by placing a textured paper behind it and lowering the opacity of the photo and slighty changing the contrast of the photo and then used Donna's base shape to punch it and place it behind the word art... It maybe hard to tell that I used the base because the background is so dark... but I did use it
    Attached Images

Here is my second layout for the entree.........

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Quote Originally Posted by Bekah_E View Post
    Ha! I thought I already posted this.. I must've forgot to push submit.. oops anyhoo, here is my second entry

I found the quote on Elegant Word Art and then used Donna's technique for making word art into shapes in SBM... I made the base with my photo of the sunset by placing a textured paper behind it and lowering the opacity of the photo and slighty changing the contrast of the photo and then used Donna's base shape to punch it and place it behind the word art... It maybe hard to tell that I used the base because the background is so dark... but I did use it
    OH, I LOVE it!! GREAT use of the base!! and your template is GORGEOUS!! VERY nice explaination of your use of items!! EXCELLENT job GIRL!!

Quote Originally Posted by omajo View Post
    Here is my second layout for the entree.........

LOVe how you used the base to emphasize your sentence!! And your use of all the pieces..WOW!! This template is so bright and cheery!! LOVE all your details in it!! MAGNIFICO!!

Trying this again, I used Mary's (mh51's) Friends02 Freebie. I would have liked to have better pictures of my mother-in-law, but this is how sweet she always is. I thank God, she was brought into my life.

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Finally got a chance to do this one. I created my own word and doubled the base in 2 colors for more of a color transition. This is my brother, Jeff and his grandson, Derek. Derek loves to drive around and Papaw follows him everywhere.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

More than wonderful
    Thank you very much

Question Donna: How come MY words don't seem to blend into the background? When I created mine, is there another step I should have used or is it just the font I chose? I used the kids font as I wanted it to look like a child was saying it. I made the words white on black background then just published to image and went back to the jpeg to use as shape. But they don't seem to "bleed" out into the base. Could I have done something else to it?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!