+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

You all are doing sooooo well!! WOW!! I'm knocked off my rocker kinda WOW!!

But some are gettin away from the challenge for the WORD TAG part of it..

You must use the BASE blender with your pages..
    I'd like you to do as much with the BASE to your photos or PAPERS..You can use the flowers on the BASE..

Sorry if I confused you on this issue!! So easy for me to do that!! LOL..

Here's MORE family words and this time plurals included!! and an "s" to pluralize what you may have already.. I can't remember the dominant font I used and if I still have it with my computer transfer issues.. The kit was submitted a month ago..

SOOOO PRETTY these all are and your EFFORTs EXTREMELY WONDERFUL!!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Thanks for the extra goodies. I will try and do another layout. My hubby is on vacation today and next week, so I won't have as much puter time. We will be gone for a few days as well during the middle of the week.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Here is my newest; my last two have disappeared as well. I wonder whose image I will end up with like Aggie!

OH..MommaBIrd!! WOW!! It's FANTASTIC!! and you've used your creative powers within to make up your own words!! THAT's IT!!!!! You've GOT IT!!

OH..and HAPPY 4th of JULY to all the AMERICANS out there!!

I'm going to be busy today with barbeques and friends over!!
    Catch you as I can!!

HUGS you WONDEROUS SCRAPAHOLICS!!

Default Here's mine

Wow, everyone's layouts are so neat! This is a fun one, for certain.

Mine is a picture of my mother-in-law with all of her children at my grand daughter's birthday party a couple of days ago. Getting all of them together, sitting still, and smiling at the same time is just about impossible, so we took this chance and ran with it.

I used the shapes provided in the Groove's challenge freebie pack to make the flowers in the background. I made my own "We Are Family" word shapes to use with papers found on secondhandangel.wordpress.com in her Gianna kit. The frame came from there, too.

Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Here is another one. I took these pictures last night at the 4th of July fireworks. It looks like one picture but it is actually 3 pictures combined.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Sue, I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL effects from the 3 time overlay!! GORGEOUS!!

TNLori...love the soft white shading behind the words..but you are leaving out the blend base which is what would be most interesting to see what you do with a photo blender.. or paper blender.. Give the blender a try..See what you can do with it..GOOD EFFORT GIRL!!

Mary..I'm wowwed by your FLOWER POWER!! Now see what you can do with the blender piece!! LOL..

MommaBird..you are SOOO RIGHT on with your TEMplate!! It's GORGEOUS!! LOVE the colors!!

ScrappyAggie48..Your template covers it ALL!! WOW!! and it's so bright and cheery!! I LOVE it!!

THANKS ladies for all the impressive efforts!!

Hope you had a safe and Happy July 4th weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    TNLori...love the soft white shading behind the words..but you are leaving out the blend base which is what would be most interesting to see what you do with a photo blender.. or paper blender.. Give the blender a try..See what you can do with it..GOOD EFFORT GIRL!!
    But.... but..... but.... I used the blender piece to make the soft white shading - should I not have made it transparent?

<que "A-ha" music> I'm having a brainstorm.... be back in a bit.... <"A-ha" music off>
    Lori in Tennessee

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

And now for my second layout, done almost completely with paper scraps that came with SBM and shapes. The only shape that didn't come with the challenge kit is the "GrandDaughter" word shape. The two elements used ("2nd" & "Birthday") came from SBMs Baby Edition, Baby Dates.

Jenna turned 2 recently. One of her favorite gifts at the party was a stroller that was just her size that her Granny got for her. Once she opened that, nothing else mattered. All she wanted to do was push the stroller around the pavilion, and that is exactly what she did. She's such an industrious little creature. I wish I had half her energy!

Lori in Tennessee

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Bless you TNLORI!! I didn't realize you used the base with less transparentcy..SORRY..Thought it was part of the paper.. very subtle!! You are so creative, I can't keep up!! LOL!!

You TOTALLY have the concept!! BRILLIANT!! THANK You!!