• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Carena Holiday - Arrived

Hi to everyone.

we have arrived in Australia - had a terriable night sleep with dogs barking through the night etc - something we aren't used to where we live. LOL but I'm sure I will be to tied to notice tonight. Caitlyn had a great time on the plane etc but when we got back home she ended up throwing up and was quiet sick - but I blame my sister-inlaws driving on that. LOL she drives like a racing car driver and I can get very car sick with her driving. Caitlyn seems fine today.

Anyway will be popping in each day to see what everyone is up to. Just can't stay away. We are going shopping today and I think I will need to buy some short sleeve Tshirts as all my long sleeves are going to be to hot. My excuse for a shopping trip LOL.

Catch you again tomorrow. LOL you thought you wouldn't see or hear from me LOL and here I am the very next day. Told you I can't stay away.

Hugs to everyone
    Carena
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Carena... Glad you arrived safely, and the young one is enjoying it. Please keep us posted, we love to hear how you're having a good time. Be careful, and don't eat Vegetimuchy!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Great to hear from you Carena!! So happy that Caitlyn is much better today---beware of them race car drivers tho Have lots of fun and keep us posted. Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures, and you can shop for me too.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

I'm glad to hear from you! Hope you're having a great time!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Poor little thing. Big day, too much excitement then a ride in a race car. No wonder she got sick. Glad she's feeling better. Enjoy your shopping and have a great time with your family! (p.s. don't forget to take lots of pictures!)
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• twpclerk
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Have fun shopping Carena. If you would talk to my daughter, she says I'm the queen for not having the right clothes at the right time and "having" to buy something cooler or hotter whenever we're shopping!! Buy! Buy! Buy$$$$ lol
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

Welcome to Australia.....hope your time here is an enjoyable one

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• omajo
                Digi Sage
                • Dec 2006

Welcome to Australia, enjoy your holiday !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Have a great time
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Carena
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2007

Hi everyone
                    Having a great time - Caitlyn had her photo taken with a real live breathing crocodile yesterday. Can't wait to show the photo - it's awesome but you know what holidays are like busy busy busy LOL - you will just have to wait.

Hugs to everyone for all the kind comments and warm wishes.
                    Carena
                    Kind wishes from Carena
                    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

Hope you watched the state of origin the other night with your brother....glad to see the right team took it out again yay!!!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Vanessa
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2008

Hi Carena, hope you and the little one are having a lovely time. Looks like it from your posts.

Comment

Working...
                        X