• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MommaBird
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

Playing with shapes

I was playing around with saving a shaped image then using that with another shape. Here is sample and the shapes I used to create them. I know many of you love your shapes!
    Attached Files
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Love them, Mommabird, the colors and textures are awesome!!! Did you get you ever get Ramwolf's shapes? They are in the site, waiting for ya... And I got a bunch of surfaces from other places. We're gonna have to do some cool things together one day!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Thanks MB, I love shapes!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

ta very muchly love shapes

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Thank you , great creations
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• twpclerk
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Very lovely!!
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• MommaBird
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              Love them, Mommabird, the colors and textures are awesome!!! Did you get you ever get Ramwolf's shapes? They are in the site, waiting for ya... And I got a bunch of surfaces from other places. We're gonna have to do some cool things together one day!

My daughter and son-in-law are coming today to pick up the kids -- they are going on a cruise (poor things); anyway, once they are gone and I don't have the distractions, I am going to sign up. May actually do it today since it's my birthday -- that would be my present to myself! Looking forward to seeing the inner workings of your site, not just the view from outside!!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Wasn't trying to pressure you, Mommabird! And I sure hope you won't be dissapointed.

Do you kids need someone to carry the luggage for them? Babysit the kids? Fetch drinks?

Have a wonderful day!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                X