MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Too funny Michelle!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Wolvsies man? Is she trying to tell us something?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Wolvsies_Man
        • Jun 2008

OOPS!!! *ahem* uhhhh...I'll let Wolvsie explain this one...

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Wolvsies man? Is she trying to tell us something?

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Granny...just ignore this old fool...He is just another person in here that you can pick on..LOL...and I do mean PICK on...!!

To make a long story short..Him and I are back together again taking one day at a time...We both made some mistakes and have forgiven each other...Hoping it leads us back to where we were before all this mess happened, if not better...God works in mysterious ways, and I am thankful in having another chance with him...

Psst...Granny...don't tell him I said this, but he is part of the reason that I look that way...LOL...it's not just from working...but....er...um... you didn't hear that from me...<wink>
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Hey, listen, Wolvsie, I understand totally. Like we say in the old country, "Better a bad one you know, than a good one you have not meet!". After all, no matter who you end up with, you have to train them again, and you will carry the same luggage with you no matter where you go.

Soooooooo, if you are both willing to make adjustments and don't loose your respect for each other, there is a good chance to make it work. Otherwise.... Let me know, and I'll beat the crapola out of him again!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Thanks Granny...I think this time around will be better...I was always told we learn from our mistakes...and through all this, I realized I made some on my own as well...

P.S. Butter up the bat just in case...LOL...((HUGS)) I warned him about you and everyone on here already...<wink> hehehe..
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

That's my girl!!!

sigpic

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Ditto! on everything Granny said to ya Wolvsie. There's a history there and as long as you both realize what went wrong and work on that than there is a brighter future. OR we can always butter our bats and go to town!!LOL!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                  X