+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello everyone

Hi Karin
    I most edfinately will be submitting pages. I am already working on the Christmas pages for 2005 - I took hundreds of photos - digital is fantastic!
    Cheers
    Patty P

I love the paper version of scrapping, and am new to the electronic way, but will enjoy the challenge of working in this medium. I love Scrapbook MAX.
    Cheers
    Patty P

Thanks Sandy, I love yours also.
    Cheers
    Patty P

I agree with you Cinnamon- I have already been made feel very welcome. I will enjoy being a part of this forum.
    Cheers
    Patty P

Hi Jessica, nice to met you. I hope to include some pages as soon as I learn how.
    Cheers
    Patty P

Default Australia Fever!

Hi again Patty!
    My brother-in-law just got back from a month-long vacation in Australia! I am hoping to snag his pix so that I can make a fab-looking album. What a beautiful country you live in!
    And yes, some of my scrapping friends have recently "found" Scrapbook MAX! and feel the same way - it's sooooo easy (and addictive) to use! Glad you think so too.
    Marnie

It is great isn't it that you don't have to clean up after each session, just leave you fab inclompleted pages in their files and come back as many times as you need. No sticky glue over everything. No lost bits!
    Cheers
    Patty P

Actually Scrapbook MAX! would also be great for creating elements to print and add to your "analog" scrapbooks also. Or as a tool for mocking up analog scrap pages before assembling them. Or to flip that, one can easily incoporate digital photos of your non-digital scraps into Scrapbook MAX! I think digital scrapbooking and non-digital scrapping go hand in hand. They are synergistic, like peanut butter and chocolate.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.