+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Hybrid View

Smile Hello everyone

I have just logged on as a new member I live on the island state of Tasmania, Australia. I love scrapbooking and photography. I will never find enough time to scrap all the photos I take even though I have many books already filled with beautiful memories. Looking forward to hearing from anyone.
    Last edited by pattyp; 03-01-2006 at 05:54 AM.

Smile Hi Patty!

Hello and welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your work! Check out the "Template Exchange" and the Galleries if you want to have a look at some of the things others in the community have been up to - we're having lots of fun!

Hope to hear more from you soon!

Karin

Love your avatar by the way, so cute!

Wink

Hello Patty!
    I understand what you mean about having so many pix and not enough time! I have to say, though, I get so much more done with Scrapbook Max! than I did with paper scrapping. It's so easy to leave in the middle of creating an album, and pick up where you left off later!
    Anyway, hope you find the same thing. Looking forward to seeing any pages you would like to share!
    Marnie

I love the paper version of scrapping, and am new to the electronic way, but will enjoy the challenge of working in this medium. I love Scrapbook MAX.
    Cheers
    Patty P

It is great isn't it that you don't have to clean up after each session, just leave you fab inclompleted pages in their files and come back as many times as you need. No sticky glue over everything. No lost bits!
    Cheers
    Patty P

Actually Scrapbook MAX! would also be great for creating elements to print and add to your "analog" scrapbooks also. Or as a tool for mocking up analog scrap pages before assembling them. Or to flip that, one can easily incoporate digital photos of your non-digital scraps into Scrapbook MAX! I think digital scrapbooking and non-digital scrapping go hand in hand. They are synergistic, like peanut butter and chocolate.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Hi Karin
    I most edfinately will be submitting pages. I am already working on the Christmas pages for 2005 - I took hundreds of photos - digital is fantastic!
    Cheers
    Patty P

Welcome, pattyp! I love your avatar.

Welcome Patty - it's very addictive here and everyone is so welcome

hi patty, hope you'll have lots of fun scrapbooking as well as here on the forum !!