• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marnie
    • Jan 2006

Australia Fever!

Hi again Patty!
    My brother-in-law just got back from a month-long vacation in Australia! I am hoping to snag his pix so that I can make a fab-looking album. What a beautiful country you live in!
    And yes, some of my scrapping friends have recently "found" Scrapbook MAX! and feel the same way - it's sooooo easy (and addictive) to use! Glad you think so too.
    Marnie
    Marnie

Comment

• pattyp
      • Feb 2006

It is great isn't it that you don't have to clean up after each session, just leave you fab inclompleted pages in their files and come back as many times as you need. No sticky glue over everything. No lost bits!
      Cheers
      Patty P

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Actually Scrapbook MAX! would also be great for creating elements to print and add to your "analog" scrapbooks also. Or as a tool for mocking up analog scrap pages before assembling them. Or to flip that, one can easily incoporate digital photos of your non-digital scraps into Scrapbook MAX! I think digital scrapbooking and non-digital scrapping go hand in hand. They are synergistic, like peanut butter and chocolate.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Working...
        X