+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Smile Hello everyone

I have just logged on as a new member I live on the island state of Tasmania, Australia. I love scrapbooking and photography. I will never find enough time to scrap all the photos I take even though I have many books already filled with beautiful memories. Looking forward to hearing from anyone.
    Last edited by pattyp; 03-01-2006 at 05:54 AM.

Smile Hi Patty!

Hello and welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your work! Check out the "Template Exchange" and the Galleries if you want to have a look at some of the things others in the community have been up to - we're having lots of fun!

Hope to hear more from you soon!

Karin

Love your avatar by the way, so cute!

Wink

Hello Patty!
    I understand what you mean about having so many pix and not enough time! I have to say, though, I get so much more done with Scrapbook Max! than I did with paper scrapping. It's so easy to leave in the middle of creating an album, and pick up where you left off later!
    Anyway, hope you find the same thing. Looking forward to seeing any pages you would like to share!
    Marnie

Welcome, pattyp! I love your avatar.

Welcome Patty - it's very addictive here and everyone is so welcome

hi patty, hope you'll have lots of fun scrapbooking as well as here on the forum !!

Hi Patty! Welcome to the forum.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default Nice to meet you all

Thanks for the warm welcome. I most certainly will share my pages. I love using the trial version and am contemplating purchase. Is the purchase price in US $'s? My favourite time to scrap and or get on internet is late evening. One would say that I am a night owl. Looking forward to sharing some fabulous Tasmanian scenes with you all.
    Cheers
    Patty P

Hi. Yes the purchase price is in U.S. dollars. Regular price is $39.95 but we're offering Scrapbook MAX! for $19.95 (half price) until the end of March to anyone who promises to tell a friend about it.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Smile Re Price

Thanks Corey, all I have to do is convert the US$'s to Auzzie $'s when I purchase. I have already told several of my friends and they are going to log onto your site for a look. I am also using another scrapping programme that is not as easy to navigate as the Srapbook MAX.
    Cheers
    Patty P