+ Reply to Thread

Question How to create WordArt?

Many people have created Word Art and I would like to create some of my own. Did you use SBM or some other software?

Kirsten

Some word art can be created in SBM using the Add Text function, then choose a cool font and create away. For fancier stuff I will use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Were you think of anything in particular?

Lightbulb Word Art

You may also want to use Microsoft Word and the Word Art function to create some. Also can create some cool stuff in PowerPoint and save the slicke as a jpg or png file.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo
    You may also want to use Microsoft Word and the Word Art function to create some. Also can create some cool stuff in PowerPoint and save the slicke as a jpg or png file.
    Hey Gizmo,
    How would u do it in PowerPoint?
    Binkey

Default Using PowerPoint

Before purchasing Scrapbook Max, I used Power Point to create my pages and make colages and then save my slides as jpg and make a scrapbook. In Power Point after you create your slides you just have to save as and choose from several image format like png, jpg, tif, bmp, wmf or emf.

You can also use Power Point to create a self running slide show of your scrapbook pages.

I design training manuals and courseware for a software company and still use Power Point with my screen shots. It's really a great program.
    Last edited by Gizmo; 07-22-2006 at 05:28 PM.

Talking Thank you!!

Now I get it! That's very easy!

Kirsten