• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Where Is Our Rosana

Has anyone heard from her.Last time she was on was May.I wrote her yesterday and usually she responds quickly.No mail at all from her and that is unlike her.I hope Vinnie is okay.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

I have been wondering and worrying about her too. I don't have her most recent email address since my computer crashed. Could you PM it to me Eye?

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Oh dear, oh dear! I hope everything's all right!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

I too have been missing her. She has been keeping us updated through email to Eye, and last I heard Vinnie came home, and now haven't heard anything for a while. Hope that everything is ok.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Me too, it seems unusual for her to go so long with out any contact. I hope Vinnie is ok too.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

yes, I also have been wondering about Rosana and Vinnie, hope everything is okay

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Still no word from her.As soon as I hear from her I will let you know.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

I havent heard from her either, the last email I got was when Vinnie came home, maybe they needed a vacation... Hope its nothing to worry about!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Wish I had her phone number, I could call her throught the computer... But then, I wouldn't understand her!!!

Hope they are all ok.
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

I haven't heard since 28th May. Have sent email too.
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• grannywin
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2006

I heard from her recently and Vinnie is doing much better. I think she has a lot to deal with right now, and scrapping is on the back burner. I think she is just taking a short break.

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Thanks Grannywin, At least Vinnie is ok. I can understand her needing a break and maybe having higher priorities right now.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Whew Thank Heavens she and Vinnie are okay.Thanks for letting all of us know.
                          sigpic

Comment

• makeyesup
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2006

thanks Grannywin, glad to her things are going OK with her.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Grannywin, thank you so much for letting us know. It's a relief to know Vinnie is doing better. I'm sure Rosana needs, and she definetely deserved a brake.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X