+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Rosana. I am so sorry to hear of your niece's passing. So young. Sending you love and prayers. ((HUGS))

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by all my memories View Post
    i really did not understand a word of that she put? did everyone else follow that just fine?
    Many of us have been talking with Rosana for a long time and get to understand her writing or get the general idea. As you get to know her, you will understand what a wonderful person she is and know why we miss hearing from her.

Because two people in her family have died recently and Rosana's son was very ill, she is now worried about her parents' health. The stress from all this is causing a lack of sleep.

Keep her in your prayers for now.

Quote Originally Posted by grannywin View Post
    Many of us have been talking with Rosana for a long time and get to understand her writing or get the general idea. As you get to know her, you will understand what a wonderful person she is and know why we miss hearing from her.

Because two people in her family have died recently and Rosana's son was very ill, she is now worried about her parents' health. The stress from all this is causing a lack of sleep.

Keep her in your prayers for now.
    Yes Rosana once you get to know and love her you also get to know her language.At first I never knew what she was saying but now it is not as hard to read her notes.She has got to be the most loving caring sweet person.When she first arrived here her language we could not understand but she has tried so hard with the English and has really come along way with it.
    My Prayers are with you Rosana. We all love you a whole bunch xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thanks Marion for the update. She has had to handle so much lately, don't know how she's doing it. She is such a loving person and must be very strong. Prayers are always being said for her. Guess, I too have learned to read between the lines to understand her. She has come a long way in the English language. Know many languages reverse the order of sentence structure and knowing that helps in reading her notes and comments.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Thank you for the news, I only wish it were good news, poor Rosana she doesn't deserve such heartbreak .
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Just read this now...Rosie, you are in our daily prayers here...Take care of yourself and come back when you are ready...Great group of friends here to support you...We love ya...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I heard from her on 16 June. She said Vinni was home. These are her own words.....

"Now the this well best one, the worse moment already it passsou Grace God,

Vinni this in house e if it recoups well of the surgery, ok"
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

So sorry for your loss. Love and Prayers are with you.