+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I heard from her recently and Vinnie is doing much better. I think she has a lot to deal with right now, and scrapping is on the back burner. I think she is just taking a short break.

Thanks Grannywin, At least Vinnie is ok. I can understand her needing a break and maybe having higher priorities right now.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Whew Thank Heavens she and Vinnie are okay.Thanks for letting all of us know.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

thanks Grannywin, glad to her things are going OK with her.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Grannywin, thank you so much for letting us know. It's a relief to know Vinnie is doing better. I'm sure Rosana needs, and she definetely deserved a brake.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Just heard from Rosana.

This is her reply to my email. I don't think she minds me sharing her letter, Sounds like she has her hands full and prayers are needed.

"I am answering this to all the ones that had sent me the email worried about my absence, at this moment the pain of our immense family and, we lose a 20 niece of years, that it was to form itself in the university of Biology, was a happy girl extremely and carried through, in this sunday of impulsivity it suffered one I glut and came to lose its life, to less than 2 months the father of it died with problem one the same I glut sudden. Therefore my friends, and this, I am without sleeping to many days, also worried about my parents, therefore they have age and had felt excessively these two so next losses, are also worried about the Vinni, it made the tests in the school and he was not in notes, this annoying one well, I have that to also make my times of psychologist with it, this run my days well, I ask for to that they pardon me for the absence, I do not have as to be thankful to them for as much affection, but God will know as them to reward for everything this ok, that all know are inside of my heart of my mind, e I never do not leave to pray for all,

A fort hug with much emotion and homesicknesses.

Kisses"

Default Rosana:

Thank you Marion: I also sent her a few hello's and put music with it. She sent me a short hello to let me know she is trying to cope and love's hearing from us. So if maby everyone can just send her "I miss you" or "hello" card with lots of prayers and smiles to make her day happy will help.....xoxoxo
    Attached Images

Thank you Marion.Rosana will certainly get our prayers.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Rosana all of my love, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..we miss you but understand your absence..just come back when you feel able ...we will be here
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Rosana-this is sooo sad to hear. For her to be so young, only 20. I am praying for you and your family thru this very difficult time. I pray too for your parents and hope that they can find some comfort through all of this. We miss you Rosana-but you take all the time you need to get through this.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48