• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ayn
    • Jul 2006

Printing question & posting in FAQ's problem

Hello all.
    I just recently started using Scrapbook MAX! as recommended by a good friend and I absolutely love it!

I have run into a couple of problems....

I know these questions should likely be posted in the FAQ's section, HOWEVER, for some reason, it won't allow me to post in that forum. Does anyone know why? I am allowed to post in all the other forums (at the bottom for posting rules it says "may" for each, except the FAQ's one where it says "may not" for every one). Any suggestions?

My other problem is related to printing. I am currently trying to print regular letter sized (8.5 x 11) landscape pages for a project I'm working on. I love the pages, but the white border around the scrapbook page is not even, making the scrapbook page not centered on the 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. The white border on the right-hand side is thicker than that of the left-hand side. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried playing around in the page set-up options, but can't seem to find any.

Thanks for any help. Sorry about the wrong discussion forum thing!
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

I believe that the FAQ section can be started by moderators only. If you have a suggestion for an FAQ article, please post it in the Suggestions section of the forum.

As for your printing question, I'm sorry but I haven't experienced that so I'm not sure what to tell you. Someone else will pipe in, I'm sure!

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Hello and Welcome Aboard

I am printing all of my pages 11 1/2 x 8 (landscape) and I too have a white border. I tried to remove the border by checking through the printer and the software for instructions. Never was able to figure it out. My border appears to be even all the way around.

I will say that I love printing this size pages! I will keep checking out this tread for what the SBM staff say about the problem!

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Working...
      X