• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Carena on HOLIDAY

Hi everyone - just wanted to let you all know I will be away on holiday from 30 June to the 23 July.

3 weeks with my brother in Brisbane, Australia so if anyone needs to know anything or help with anything please message me ASAP otherwise I will be popping in from time to time while on holidays so I will still be available but just not as often. LOL.

Hoping to have some wonderful photos to share with everyone when I get back.

Kind regards and love to everyone
    Carena Designs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Carena!!!! I already miss you and you haven't even left yet!! 3 Whole weeks!!!! Hope you have loads of fun and get lots and lots of pictures. Try and relax a bit too! Hope to see you back soon.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Oceania
      Mad Scrapper
      • Mar 2008

You'll be missed ------ Psst got any room in the suitcase I can bend in half lol I sure do hope you have a fantastic time owww so cool to be away from the dreaded cold and be in the warmer weather (Good for you) Have fun and yes do remember take a bucket load of photo's we wanna see them all
      sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• twpclerk
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

Have a great vacation Carena!!
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

I will miss you.

You have fun sweetie and be safe.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Have a wonderful relaxing vacation Carena!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Alright, if you have to. But please be sure to pop back in OFTEN! We'll be missing you! (Hmmmmm.......I think I hear a song coming on!)
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Relax and enjoy!!! Have a wonderful time!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• fourfoxes
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2007

Hope you have a wonderful visit with your brother! Can't wait to see your photos!

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Lillyskite
                    • Nov 2006

Have a Super time Carena,,Hope the weather is perfect up there for you)

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

3 weeks, wow Have fun!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Have a wonderful time, bring me back a Joey, and make sure you don't run into Moonbeam, she will feed you Vegemachuco day and night!!!
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• nanwu
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2007

hey have a great time.....if you get to go tripping around the country at all and find yourself in sydney pm me and we could try and meet up.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Carena
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2007

To Nanwu - sorry not coming down to Sydney just Brisbane but it I was I would most definately have messaged you.
                            We will be based at Brisbane - scoot up to sunshine coast - got to see Australia Zoo and also be heading inland to Toowoomba. Have a girlfriend there. Will be doing the theme parks as I just love Dreamworld and Seaworld - Caitlyn is going to have such a great time looking around and I think I'll have a great time just watching her re-action.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind messages. Still another 3 days before we go but have heaps of things to do and bags to pack and unpack and pack again. LOL. Hugs to everyone - will miss this place like crazy and I'll be dropping in for sure to see what everyone's been doing while I'm away. So don't worry I'll be keeping an eye on you all. LOL
                            Hugs from Carena
                            Kind wishes from Carena
                            Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                            Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• *eng*
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2006

Have a wonderful time
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X