X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ANGIL
    • Jun 2008

Hi Fellow Scrappers!!

My name is Angil, I live on the West coast of Florida with my wonderful husband and my precious daughter. I happened upon this site by accident and couldn't be happier. I have been scrap booking for a few months now and have really just started digital scrapping (which I love) and this is the best scrap booking program I have seen. I look forward to browsing through members posts and meeting new scrapping friends.
    Angil
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Welcome Angil. You have certaily picked the best site for scrapbooking and the bet forum on the www. Have fun and keep posting, we look forward to seeing your work
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Vanessa
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2008

Welcome Angil

You could not have found a friendlier bunch of scrapheads than you will find here. Everyone is always willing to share and care, so please join us in the forums and post layouts often as we all adore looking at other people's scrapbooks.

Comment

• ryansmom66
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Welcome! You'll love it hear. Everyone is so friendly and its absolutely a blast!
        Trisha
        My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
        X