• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Baby James

Was born a little more then a hour ago. They delivered himby c-section. He weight in at 2lbs even. Bigger then they thought he would be. His apgar score was 7 after 1 minute, so that is good. His mommy is doing fine. As for me, I am still a wreck!
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

HANG ON IN THERE MARION... He'll look out for you all...

Bob's daughter had TWINS @ 24 weeks & they weighed 2lbs each... They're now healthy 9yr olds.

My prayers are with you.
    Mary

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Hi Marion - thanks for the news. I'm glad that mum and baby are OK. I had good feelings that everything would work out OK.
      Congratulations - try not to worry so much - everything will be fine - I just know it.
      Hugs from Carena and keeping you all in my thoughts.
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Vanessa
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2008

Congratulations Ouma, he may be early, but I bet he is a fighting little scrap. Very precious, and it is amazing the love and special care that these teeny weeny ones get in a NICU. They truly get a fighting chance at life. Again congratulations to you and your daughter in law

Comment

• Winnie49
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Nonna Marion!
          Congratulations for the new baby boy in the family! Glad to know everything was OK and now both , mom and bb are fine!
          My prayers still with you and your family and the angel will be better each day! all my love
          wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Congrats to the new Grandma! We will all be praying for him to get bigger and stronger each and every day!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

congrats, that's actually a good weight for how early he is.......I'm sure glad to hear that mum is doing well also......now you need to take a deep breath and just look forward to all those wonderful cuddles that lay ahead!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Marion...so happy he made it into this big old world..hes a small one but he will make it..hes got part of you in him!!!!My thoughts and prayers are with you and baby James and your family
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

I knew a man that weighed 15 ounces and lived to be a healthy strapping man and that was away back when we did not have all the good and healthy hospitals.Things will be okay.My niece just had her's at 7 months.She carried both children that way and things are working out.We need some pictures very soon.Congradulations.Luv yah xo.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Congrats Marion, and hang in there! My hubby was a small preemie and could be held in one hand. He is now 6'2". Glad to hear his score was good and mom is doing fine! Don't forget to scrap us a pic.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MaggieMae
                      Digi Sage
                      • May 2006

Congratulations, Grandma!! Our twin granddaughters were premature, too, and they're going to be 7 this summer. Little James will soon be running the whole family!!
                      Julie

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Mamaita Marion... Glad every one is ok! Congratulations on a new nietecito!!! Just wonderful. Like every one said, if he made it this far, he will finish the race. Like King David said... "In a fear inspiring way... We are wonderfully made!"

Many besitos for all of you!

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

CONGRATULATIONS Marion! He'll be fine, we are all waiting to see our latest model
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Ohhhhh CONGRATS OMA!!!! ANd Welcome to the World James!!!!! I cant wait to see a photo! Glad they are both doing fine!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Congrats Grandma Marion. Hang in there, and you will soon see him gaining weight and thriving.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                              X