+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Baby James

Default Baby James

Was born a little more then a hour ago. They delivered himby c-section. He weight in at 2lbs even. Bigger then they thought he would be. His apgar score was 7 after 1 minute, so that is good. His mommy is doing fine. As for me, I am still a wreck!

HANG ON IN THERE MARION... He'll look out for you all...

Bob's daughter had TWINS @ 24 weeks & they weighed 2lbs each... They're now healthy 9yr olds.

My prayers are with you.
    Mary

Hi Marion - thanks for the news. I'm glad that mum and baby are OK. I had good feelings that everything would work out OK.
    Congratulations - try not to worry so much - everything will be fine - I just know it.
    Hugs from Carena and keeping you all in my thoughts.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Congratulations Ouma, he may be early, but I bet he is a fighting little scrap. Very precious, and it is amazing the love and special care that these teeny weeny ones get in a NICU. They truly get a fighting chance at life. Again congratulations to you and your daughter in law

Nonna Marion!
    Congratulations for the new baby boy in the family! Glad to know everything was OK and now both , mom and bb are fine!
    My prayers still with you and your family and the angel will be better each day! all my love
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Congrats to the new Grandma! We will all be praying for him to get bigger and stronger each and every day!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

congrats, that's actually a good weight for how early he is.......I'm sure glad to hear that mum is doing well also......now you need to take a deep breath and just look forward to all those wonderful cuddles that lay ahead!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Marion...so happy he made it into this big old world..hes a small one but he will make it..hes got part of you in him!!!!My thoughts and prayers are with you and baby James and your family
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

I knew a man that weighed 15 ounces and lived to be a healthy strapping man and that was away back when we did not have all the good and healthy hospitals.Things will be okay.My niece just had her's at 7 months.She carried both children that way and things are working out.We need some pictures very soon.Congradulations.Luv yah xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Congrats Marion, and hang in there! My hubby was a small preemie and could be held in one hand. He is now 6'2". Glad to hear his score was good and mom is doing fine! Don't forget to scrap us a pic.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]