+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Moving Day Has Come

Hi everyone,

Yes, it is finally moving day! We have the last loaded up and will leave in the morning. We close on the new house on Friday afternoon.

We got some bad news today regarding John's pension and now it looks like we're going to have an up hill battle. NOT GOOD! They are terminating his pension and back dated it to when we got married. Apparently, they decided to take my income into consideration and stop his tension. They figure he didn't need it. SO, it looks like we may have to pay back everything since last August. I'm real upset over this, because John still has not been cleared by a cardiologist. All this time, and the VA never got him seen here in El Paso. We will be going to the VA in Phoenix on Friday morning, but didn't expect this letter today.

Just another way to screw our veterans! So, it looks like I'm going to have to take on more hours of work until we get this mess straightened out. Since the house here in El Paso has not sold, I will have to make double payments on both houses. It's not safe for John to try to go back to work until he sees a cardiologist.

Didn't mean to vent, I'm just frustrated!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Your not venting! We love to hear how things are going...There has got to be a way around this.... its just sooo unbelievable that they would do that!
    My thoughts and prayers are with ya GF!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Same here Onie. Sorry about all your problems, but for now concentrate on the move and be happy. Everything else will fall into place somehow.

That's awful Onie, but I agree with Marion. Focus on moving and getting settled for now. There has to be a way to get around this, it just doesn't sound right.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh Onie, I'm sorry to hear about this, you have enough with the moving, now this. Hang in there, it will all come out in the wash as they say!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Thinking of you and let's hope there's light at the end of the tunnel.
    Enjoy the move and the new beginnings...!!!
    BEST WISHES

Thank You all! I am shutting down the computer and probably will not be back on until Sunday night. Depends when the DSL is on! Talk Soon
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

By the time you read this Im thinking you will be in your new home...Congrats..Onie I know first hand what you are feeling right now and the frustration at the VA...my dad went thru that for years..he had to fight for every benefit he got..it took him years to get his heart added to his disability rate..since losing his leg caused him to have heart problems and other diseases..they had to rate them part....he finally ended up getting a 100% disability rating..they had to pay him years of backtime..and because he got his heart included when he died that was listed as one of the causes of death, his funeral was totally paid for, and my mom gets a much bigger check every month..DONT GIVE UP...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Wink

Ditto here concentrate on the moove and what they doing doesn't seem right, all my wishes and prayers for you and hubby
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Oh Onie moving should be a happy one and not a heavy cloud.The man above will look after you and in the end things will fall into place.You will see and if we band together with our prayers he will answer.When things happened to us this past year my favorite words were I am not worried the man up above will look after us and sure enough things fell into place.Just do not let it get to you.Keep us informed.xo.Always here for you Onie.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst