• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Sorry that I have been MIA

I don't know if anyone even noticed me being gone...lol...but since my surgery it has been one thing after the next around here...I have healed up nicely from the surgery, still a couple bruises, but they were expected...I am feeling much better too...My kidneys are still operating as before, blood work showed alittle elevation, but they are ok so far...I have been put on some more pills (like I don't take enuff of them already...lol) and they have to be checked again in 2 months...
    with all the rain we were getting here, we had some problems with the internet...I enclosed some photos for you to see...the first three were right out my front door, and the last one was taken at the river here...see how fast the water was moving...Lets just pray for no more rain here...UGH...
    I hope everyone is doing fine...thanks for the emails of concern as well...Much appreciated...

This weekend I will be gone for 4 days..We are leaving this Thursday and not coming back until Sunday..But I promise to get back on here to catch up on things..Feels like forever since I've been here...((HUGS))
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• ryansmom66
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

WOW, that's alot of rain, I hope you guys get no more. Glad to hear you're doing better. Take care.
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

I missed yahIn fact I was just wondering last night where you were and was going to message you to see if you are okay.I am glad things are healing and you are on your feet.
      That is some rain floods.Hope you do not get floods.Have a safe and good time on the week end.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Vanessa
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2008

Hi Michelle. So glad you are healing up well. Do you think you might rattle if we picked you up and shook you, with all those pills you are popping? If they do the job - keep taking them.

We have missed you, but see the odd post here and there since you got out of hospital, so I assumed you were doing as per doctor's orders and resting. I do hope for your sake that the water does not keep rising any more or you could be swimming out of your front door.

Here's wishing you well and come back soon

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

So glad you are ok was thinking of you alot and hope no more rain there. also enjoy your weekend and take things easy.
          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

From the photos, it looks like the road in front of your house is now a river! Well, just sit back and pretend you live in Venice! Buy a canoe and hire one of those "boat pusher guys" to stand up in the back of it and have a couple mojitos on Granny! So glad you're doing well.
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Oh My!

I hope your staying dry inside the house! From the looks of things, it looks as if you need a row boat in order to leave the house.

I was wondering about you too but Ive been so busy and hav missed a lot of posts, so I thought I had just missed hearing from you. I am just so thankful that your surgery went well and that your doing better. I know it's still a long road ahead but just keep following the doctors instructions.
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• fourfoxes
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2007

Glad to hear your health is better. I sure do hope you don't get anymore rain for awhile! Agh! I've missed you around here!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

WOLVSIEEEEEEE your ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh thank goodness!!!!! Its been way tooooo QUIET around here!!!!!
                  Take your time and heal that body!!!!! Rest, Rest and more Rest and when you think you have rested enough.....get more rest!!!!!! Then come back to us cause we miss ya like crazy!!!!
                  As for that rain.... keep it there please, we had a major flood here 2 years ago, wipe out so many homes along the river, its still a mess!
                  Be safe and have a fun vacation!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• RachellIowa
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Apr 2008

Glad to see that you are ok, wehave alot of rain here too, and there are places here that have water up to the roofs, Thank god I live on a hill it's dry here but only a mile away lots of water.
                    Rachell

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

So happy you are mending wolvsie. Take care now.
                      Floods ....we still have 5.000 people living in caravans since ;ast June's floods according to he news this morning As long as you are ok that's all that matters
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Wolvsie, glad you're healing well, but please be careful. Don't get any wise ideas about swimming in the current or making mud pies. We're getting too old for that kind of stuff!

Miss you terribly. It's way to quiet around here!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

Yeah...I agree with Granny...no mud pies for you girly..glad to hear from you and so glad you are on the mend..you better be resting..for the first time I had a written direct order to rest at regular intervals on my discharge papers..so Im trying to do it...but I say rest from what, cant do anything..lol
                          have fun on your trip and hope you will be back soon..we sure miss you
                          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• makeyesup
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2006

Enjoy your 4 days, stay safe and well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Hope you are having a lot of fun!!!! At least you should be dry!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                              X