Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Don't know if I can do this one. All I ever wanted to was grow up. Not too sure that I got there yet.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

This was my dream as a child to be an Airline Hostess - i was one of the few kids in school who would wear the full uniform including the blazer & beret without an arguement lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Beautiful layouts, Grannywin and Fiona.
    I'm still thinking, at the moment I cann't think of anything.....haha.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Lovely Fiona, very creative and imaginative

Oh these are so good. Grannywin, go for it...get out that batton (sp) LOL. Fiona, you can still be the Hostoss with the mostess! Great layouts!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Ok, here is mine. I had always wanted to be an artist. I even sent in sketches to those ads you use to see to draw the cartoon characters. My favorite thing was to sketch, but I took 3 years of art in high school, which included painting. I was thinking about going to the Art college in Cleveland where I could stay with my Aunt and Uncle. If I did that I would have been spending my Senior year of high school in the college because they allowed you to start your Senior year. But my common sense took over and I figured I wouldn't be able to make a living wage doing paintings. I ended up working for the City instead. My skills at painting went down hill since I haven't picked up a brush in years. Once in a while I try to sketch...I think I would need a lot of practice to get good at it.

This picture of me was actually taken last year when my sister and I were painting my mom's porch (wrong type of brush) LOL. The picture on the paper/easel was when I was young maybe about 10 yrs. I embossed the picture first, then used a poster edge and angled strokes on it. I skewed it to fit the paper on the easel then used an edge shape after bringing it into SBM.

The paper is from Fiona's "Leaf Fall" kit and I used a shape from her "Velvet Dreams" kit on the top paper in the background.
    Last edited by sacannon; 06-17-2008 at 10:15 AM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default Great Challenge!

I love the LO so far! I am going to have to get out my scrapbook that my Mom put together for me to create my page-how fun!
    Christine

Lovely layout Sue, I like the background papers you have used, and don't you look different with lots of hair.

Grannywin, what a great layout! It shows how deeply you really wanted to be in that uniform! Makes me want to cry that you didn't get to wear it!

Fiona, love your uniform! What a wonderful page! Love all the elements you brought together for this. It's just perfect!

Sue, Wow! Great job on the photo editing. It really does look like a painting. AND it really looks like you're sitting there painting it!! Wow, again!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Ok, here's my wish. I missed my chance to be one but I love to watch the movies like Indiana Jones and National Treasure.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!