• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RachellIowa
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2008

few more things i thru together

Here are just a few more if anybody can use please do, I have been just playing while we have had so much rain.
    I saved these in png but when they uplaoded they show as a jpg file don't know why.
    Attached Files
    Rachell
  • Wickel
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

These are very nice Rachell. You may of saved them as png Rachell but if you didnt start out with a transparent background saving as png will just be jpeg. Does that make sense ? Hope this helps to answer your question

Comment

• MommaBird
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

these are really very good. Yes, the upload of transparent png and turning into jpg has happened to me and I know, has happened to Vanessa. She thinks it is when the file approaches max size that this happens. I know the same exact file, saved as jpg with very low compression will be smaller than the same file save as transparent .png. Vanessa got around this by zipping the files first, then uploading.

Comment

• MommaBird
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2007

PS -- Sorry about all the rain you guys are getting. Hope you are not in one of the flooded areas.

Comment

• RachellIowa
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
          PS -- Sorry about all the rain you guys are getting. Hope you are not in one of the flooded areas.
          We are close but lucky for us our house sit on a hill only two miles away it is flodding pretty good our daughters house has 2 feet of water in the yard and the basement is full but at least we were able to get every thing out before it ruined any thing.
          Rachell

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Rachell, sorry to hear about this. I really hope you will not suffer further damage. Hang in there baby!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
            X