• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrystalInMinn
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2007

need input CC on birthday slide show

A few people have test driven this slide show with music. If anyone wants to download it, unzip it and play then let me know what you think? I wish there were transitions and page turns between pages and ways to animate this. I don't want, need PS Premeire, but how to improve this , it is for my designer that I CT for, any constructive critisism would help...

here is the download link at 4 shared.

one person said that it was way way loud and she could not adjust the volume while it was running and I put it into loop because I can't cut/edit the music to fit the show with out try try trial and error.

Any suggestions for me?
    sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Crystal... I downloaded the file and, because you told me about the volume, I tjurned mine down quite low & played.
    • Great tune
    • Great idea

Constructive criticism (well you did ask!!! LOL)

Black background on introduction screens would look good if they were still dark BUT textured.
    JUST A THOUGHT.

I liked it...

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2007

turned into a movie !

yeah Mary thanks,you are right. I need to change the background and i will change the traditional card to fit the video screen. Also plan to put in birthday party border too.

Some people can play it from that link and file above and the others -with vista are having trouble. So I decided to host it up on photobucket. to do that I needed a traditional video format and saw the publish to movie option in scrapbookmax so I tried it and there are transitions woohoo! And it fits to the music now! AWESOME! I still need to tweek it. Anyone else have suggestions?

Crystal
      sigpic

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2007

the movie II

I needed the space on my photobucket but I have the revision movie up now for people to enjoy! That song really makes me bust out laughing!

sigpic

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

Oh well done - love the catchy tune - only hope I can sleep now tonight without it replaying through my head a thousand and one times. LOL

Excellent idea - loved it. Really liked the messages coming up on the card and they were nicely spaced to give enough time to read them.

Well done - loved it.
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

I think you did a great job on it. Loved the individual messages gradually fading in.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
            X