X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twpclerk
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

Marion, I'm so sorry to hear of everything your family is going through. Please know we all care and my prayers are for you and your family. Take care and hang in there.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• MommaBird
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

I was thinking the same thing Eye said about things coming in 3's! You have had a lot of stress -- we are all praying for you and your family and friends. xoxox

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

"When it rains it pours"...*standing on the outside, holding a bucket* I cant do too much but pray that all goes well and hope that that little one stays were he belongs!
        So Sorry to hear about your friends hubby...man, that is just toooo young!!!! And your poor Mom...hope she is feeling better. Time to set up the rubber furniture...lol but seriously I sure hope things get better and soon!!!! Your family is my thoughts and in my prayers for sure!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

What a time you're having! So stressful. Will be praying for you all. We love you! Keep your chin up!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Oh Marion, this is terrible! I know your really stressed! I wished we could pile in and take off a few of those needed chores on you right now! It's so much to carry on ones shoulders. I know that helpless feeling can be so over whelming!

Is this the same dauhter -in-law that gave birth last year and who had problems during that pregnancy too!

Our prayers are being sent your way! Please keep us all informed.
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

They took Sarah up to Madison today. Bigger city with better Nicu facilities. I still hope they can stop the labors. It's just to darn early!

Comment

• *Dawny*
                • Jan 2007

I understand the fear you have for your daughter in law Marion, went through a tough time this week ourselves with my pregnant daughter.
                My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xxxx
                My Buddy is Angelwithin

Comment

• omajo
                  Digi Sage
                  • Dec 2006

My prayers for your daughter in law, hope everything will be fine !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• fourfoxes
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2007

Love and prayers coming your way Marion! I've been through this before with other family members so I know how hard it can be.

Debby
                    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2008

Sorry to hear that you been so stress up Marion. God bless that your daughter in-law will be fine and your mother will heal fast too. Take care hon.
                      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

Hoping things are improving x
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kimbob
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2007

Oh goodness Marion-
                          Just sending my thoughts and prayers your way- hoping today finds better news??
                          Hugs

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• Winnie49
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Mar 2006

Re: Hi Lilla

Dear Marion, hope things are being better today for your daugther in law, iam so sorry to found this news here but my heart and our prayers are with you and your family , all my best wishes
                            hugs
                            wendy
                            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Is she in University Hospital? That is a good hospital and they will take good care of her there. My son was there when he had his car accident and I was really impressed with that place. I am praying that they are able to stop her contractions, and that the rest of her pregnancy goes along like it should. Praying for you and your family Marion.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Feb 2006

Update!

Her water broke tonight. They are checking her out right now. Will let you know more later. She is at 26 weeks now. Baby now weighs approx 1 lb 12 oz. Please keep praying! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X