• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Prayers please

My daughter in law is in the hospital again with major pre labor contractions. She is only 25 weeks along and it is a major concern. There are 3 other kids at home, one is still an infant. So we are all busy trying to keep things going at home on top of all the normal activities like work and other grandkids I babysit and regular house work and chores. I haven't even got my laundry done since I got home from my trip! The weather is rotten. My good friend lost her husband at only 51 years old, from a heart attack. My mother had a nasty fall and hit her head. Her face is a mess, full of stitches and bruises and one of her eyes is totally shut, nose is broken, and I am 4000 miles away! I haven't even had time to look at my vacation pictures. When it rains it pours!
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Oh Marion so much going wrong all at the same time. I'm soooo sorry. My prayers are in top speed heading your way. I am there in spirit for you my friend.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Oh Marion, what a lot to cope with. Thinking of you.Look after yourself too!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

prayers heading your way from day under

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

OH my I can't believe so many things could go wrong for one family. Sending you some love Marion. Surely things can only get better.
          Love and hugs from Carena
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

So much going my prayers coming your way, God bless
            Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2007

My prayers are with you and remember If God brings you to it - God will bring you through it. Keep strong
              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

my prayers and love are with you & all your family Marion, hope everything starts to improve soon

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Vanessa
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2008

Thinking of you Marion and I hope things turn around soon.

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

They say things comes in threes.God Bless you Marion.My prayers are always with you.My niece had her baby at 28 weeks.She has a problem carrying babies.So far so good.Babies are really strong.Hope all goes well.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2006

Whow you are right Marion.......when it rains it pours.....that is alot to take in such a short time. I will be praying and thinking of you and your family. Your Mom certainly does live far away. Where is it that she lives ? Once again I will be praying that things get alot better for your family.....in the mean time take good care of yourself.......xoxoxo
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic....

Comment

• ryansmom66
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2008

Marion, so sorry to hear all this, when it rains it pours. My prayers are with you and your family and please keep us updated when you have time.
                        Trisha
                        My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Oh Wow, so sorry that you are dealing with all of that. It is so hard being so far away too. I sure hope all goes well for everyone.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• makeyesup
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2006

Marion, angels are delivering my prayers as I write. Sorry to hear about all this. Hope that what can be healed will be.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Marion, how terrible for all of you. Wish I could be there to help you somehow. I will keep you all in my prayers. Please try to take one thing at a time, get as much rest as you can. It's important right now to keep your strengh!
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X