+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prayers please

Whow you are right Marion.......when it rains it pours.....that is alot to take in such a short time. I will be praying and thinking of you and your family. Your Mom certainly does live far away. Where is it that she lives ? Once again I will be praying that things get alot better for your family.....in the mean time take good care of yourself.......xoxoxo
    Attached Images

Marion, so sorry to hear all this, when it rains it pours. My prayers are with you and your family and please keep us updated when you have time.
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Oh Wow, so sorry that you are dealing with all of that. It is so hard being so far away too. I sure hope all goes well for everyone.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Marion, angels are delivering my prayers as I write. Sorry to hear about all this. Hope that what can be healed will be.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Marion, how terrible for all of you. Wish I could be there to help you somehow. I will keep you all in my prayers. Please try to take one thing at a time, get as much rest as you can. It's important right now to keep your strengh!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Marion, I'm so sorry to hear of everything your family is going through. Please know we all care and my prayers are for you and your family. Take care and hang in there.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

I was thinking the same thing Eye said about things coming in 3's! You have had a lot of stress -- we are all praying for you and your family and friends. xoxox

"When it rains it pours"...*standing on the outside, holding a bucket* I cant do too much but pray that all goes well and hope that that little one stays were he belongs!
    So Sorry to hear about your friends hubby...man, that is just toooo young!!!! And your poor Mom...hope she is feeling better. Time to set up the rubber furniture...lol but seriously I sure hope things get better and soon!!!! Your family is my thoughts and in my prayers for sure!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

What a time you're having! So stressful. Will be praying for you all. We love you! Keep your chin up!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Oh Marion, this is terrible! I know your really stressed! I wished we could pile in and take off a few of those needed chores on you right now! It's so much to carry on ones shoulders. I know that helpless feeling can be so over whelming!

Is this the same dauhter -in-law that gave birth last year and who had problems during that pregnancy too!

Our prayers are being sent your way! Please keep us all informed.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie