+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

hey Angie, thanks for keeping us updated. Please let Jazz know that hugs and kisses are being sent her way from down under on the wings of angels.....

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Give my love to Jazz please honey and let her know I am wishing her well

Thanks for the update, Angie. Hope she is better real soon and get out of there and home.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Hello Ya'll <------trying to get my "southern" back before the move....

Momma is doing good this morning. She is ready to go home...but she had to have a very detailed dye test this morning on her gallbladder.

They did the other test "on tuesday" and the results came back as no gall stones but her gallbladder is thick...

I don't know what that means but they went ahead and did that 2 hour dye test this morning so I guess we will find out....needless to say her back was hurting really bad after laying on that hard table for that test for 2 hours so she was a little irritable when I called her. Other than that she is doing good.......So I will keep you all updated.......Love ya....

Angie....

PS my greyhound is riding in the truck with us...I think I might be riding in the floorboard.........

my cats are going to be in carriers in the car behind the truck with the windows down......

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
    -- Mary Manin Morrissey

Thanks for the update Angie! We all appreciate it. Linda will be so happy for you to be living near her. So will we!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thanks, Angie. Glad to know our Jazzie is hanging in there, and so pleased that you are going to be near her. You will be blessed bountifully for your loving kindness.

Kiss the greyhound and the kitties for me!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks Angie for keeping us all updated. Poor Linda has been through so much-I hate to see her having to go through more. Have a safe trip home to mama-and hopefully your greyhound will weather the ride well.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Angie, I bet you never lost that southern accent...and if you sound anything like your mama...God help us.....LOL Glad Jazz is feeling better, I deal with alot of gall bladders in my job...she might have alot of sludge in the gall bladder, if so, they just remove it. They came along way with those operations. People are up and back to work within a week or two.
    Thanks again for the update... and be very careful moving!!!
    I bet your mama is soooo excited!! Give her a hug from me and tell her I miss her!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Please give Jazz a ((BIG HUG)) from me! I'm glad she's feeling better and I'll bet she can't wait to see you! Thanks for the updates.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Hello....I just talked to momma about an hour ago. She is feeling fine. Waiting for the Dr. to come by and hoping that he will release her. I guess not only did they want to do those gallbladder tests (haven't heard the results from the last one) but her cumadin (sp) levels were off as well. So they wanted to get that regulated. Her lung Dr. released her to go home two days ago is what she said, she is just waiting on her primary to do the same. She is cranky and wants to go home. she is tired of being there...and I don't blame her but am glad she is getting all this stuff checked.....

Love Ya...

Angie

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
    -- Mary Manin Morrissey