+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thanks for the update Angie. Please tell your Mum that we are all thinking of her. and are so sorry she is in hospital again. She has certainly had a rough time of it lately, but hopefully she will be home soon.
    Much love to you all.
    xxoo
    Evee
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Ohhhh Nooooo!!!!! Poor Jazz...how much can one person handle!!!! At least it isnt as bad as the last time, Thanks for letting us know Angie!!! I dont think my prayers for her and the family have ever stopped since I got to know her, but I will wish really hard for her to come home soon!!!!! I bet she is really looking forward to your move....give her a BIG hug from me!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thanks for the up date Angie..........Love and miss you Jazz and I will be peeking in to see how things are going. ....Lois...
    Attached Images

Smile

Thanks so much for the update, Angie! Lots of love to your wonderful mom!!
    Julie

Aw.. Poor Jazz! Glad to hear the recovery is going quickly and I hope it stays that way.

Hugs and Prayers to you Jazz!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated Angie. Good luck with the move!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Oh my Gosh Jazzy- we were just teasing each other on Sunday about swopping places so I could warm up my *** and you could cool down yours!! ARRRGH- girl, I'm just glad to hear you went to the doc and didn't leave it long- sounds like you are on the mend and that's GREAT NEWS!
    Angie send her my love and tell her she's in my prayers every night!
    LOVE YA JAZZY!
    GET BETTER SOON!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Hello...

I spoke to momma last night on the phone and she sounded great. She was in her room and I guess the food they gave her for dinner was BLARGH...... So she was kind of hungry but feeling ok...

I just got off the phone with her and she still says she feels ok and hopes they will let her go home Friday or Saturday but to me she sounds really congested this morning so I dunno....she had just taken all her meds and was still laying in the bed so that may have something to do with it....but she sounds good and she it feeling better. They are waiting on the test results from her gallbladder and liver so I am sure that even if she if feeling terrific they will keep her until they get those tests back.

SOOOOOOOOO thank you for your prayers and I am passing on your well wishes and love to her.....

Love you lots....

Angie

PS anyone know how to sedate a large dog and two cats for a 2400 journey in a moving truck?????

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
    -- Mary Manin Morrissey

Jazz, you poor baby. Sorry you're sickypooh!!! Take care, you hear!

Angie, thanks for keeping us updated. Is her air conditioner dead, or what? What about Andrew? Sorry, I have been out of things for a while.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Give her a big hug Angie and tell her to do as she's told! Thinking of you both, take care x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Thank you for the update Angie! Happy that she is doing better.

As far as your pets-give them a BIG HYPO full of sleep meds-and lock them in the trunk!! Just Kidding of course. That will be a very interesting trip to say the least!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48