• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Your not going to believe this one

We have a water bed.Had it for over 20 years and it helped my back out.But you see Laurie has been having problems getting out and once he had his scope he broke my bed.Yep.You are suppose to roll out but no he could not do that so he puts his whole weight on frame and it broke.He slept out on the coach and I slept up hill in water bed.Told him to call 911 if the bed rolled on me.Gee I forgot he has a hearing problem.We needed a bed and I said the Man up above will look out for us and low and behold my backpay money from being a nurse arrived $1200.I got me a new bed.
    Now it says how easy it is to put together---of coarse---they lied and so did the box with easy steps..First we had to drain the bed.Well we did a bit of flooding.Then we had to brace the frame well ha ha.The bed was compressed.We rolled it on the bed(very heavy) the plastic cover split and the bed started to grow when we realized oh oh the bed is upside down.Now we scurried some fast to flip the mattress.It grew 17 inches.The frame is 13 inches so that gave us 4 inches above the frame.Perfect for him.I slept in it today but I had one probelm To get up I forgot and tried to roll out and almost ended head first in closet.I am programed to roll.It is comfortable.It has coils and foam and also a layer of memory foam.But now I have to program my mind to sit and get up.
    oops I never thought what if Laurie forgets and rolls.
    Ouch
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• Jenna's mommy
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

agh poor you old woman lol after 20 years it is time for a new bed have fun.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

Only u eye can tell a story like that ROFL..I hope you enjoy your new bed...
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• MommaBird
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2007

You sure can tell a story! I guess with hubbie's bad back, you had to do much of the assembly yourself! Way to go -- you might want to put note on ceiling -- SIT UP -- NO ROLLING OUT OF BED!

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

ROTFL....trust you....it could only happen to you !
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Ok Where's the layout? I wanna see you rolling out on the floor! <rotfl>
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Oh, good grief... Days of our Scraps has nothing on you girl!!!! We used to have a water bed, but I refused to tell you what happened!!! I would never live it down!

Get a grip on yourself, Eye! You're too funny for words!!!
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2008

Cograte for your new bed dear,

Sound like you are having a lot of fun with your new bed .
                sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• fourfoxes
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2007

It is hard to teach old dogs new tricks! LOL But . . . practice does make perfect!

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• twpclerk
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2008

I'm waiting to see this on America's Funniest Videos!! rofl, More money for you Eye, you'd win hands down!!! hahahahahaha!!
                    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Eye--you crack me up!! You are so gooood at telling stories, and this one is one for the books!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Manatee25
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2007

YEAH FOR YOU! Water beds are the greatest!!! HEAVY suckers though!!!
                        Don't procrastinate being happy!
                        And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                        Orange Blossom- new release
                        sigpic
                        My SBM store

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

We used to have a waterbed. I loved it, my husband hated it. We now have a sleepnumber bed.

Comment

Working...
                          X