Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

You guys are really quick!! Great layouts!

Here's my first one. Looks like these guys must have raided the cookie jar (and got caught)! Hope you like what I did with Cookie Monster.

Talking

ooh these are really good so far. Wonderful Wickel, Naugle and Mommabird!

I have started mine. I will try and finish tomorrow. It is late now and I can't keep my eyes open any longer! But not telling who's it is until I post it!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

<rotfl> That's GREAT, MommaBird! Of course I'm now singing that song! "Who stole the cookie from the cook-cookie jar?" And I LOVE that sketch effect, too! Wow! Thank you SO much! Those are my grandbabies!! Hi, Babies! <waves>
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I drew Naugle's pics. Here's my attempt at scrapping them. Hope you like them, Naugle. Credits are in the gallery.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Here is the second one of Rheanna and Mittens. Hope you like it -- kinda got carried away with the cute kitties!

Ha Ha! Rheanna will love this page full of kitties! It's a wonder she can even carry that fat cat around but he lets her do just about anything with him. She usually tends to throw him over her shoulder but this pose was so cute I had to take the photo. Thanks for scrapping it for me!
    Melanie

Default Congratulations - you girls are brilliant.

I logged onto my computer this morning and thought I would have a quick look at SBM before getting down to working on my pics. Too tired last night. Christine had sent me a message saying "I have done them" and I could not resist a quick peek. Totally amazed - I love what you girls have done with the pictures everyone has sent in.

Wickel the templates you have used are really lovely and the darker ones really set the photos off to best effect. - Very cute pics.

Christine if I had realised I could send in more than 2 pics I would have sent in a few - You have done such a lovely job with my little grandson and the colours are perfect.

Oh Mommabird I just love your sense of humour - I have to admit they do look like they were caught red handed - I am not sure what effect you applied to the photo, but it is very effective. The second pic you did is lovely. When I first looked at it my initial thought was "This would be so lovely done as a photo presentation card" - you know for giving to grandparents - the sort of thing that proud parents do.

Mel - lovely pics as usual. So very true too - kids are happiest when up to their eyeballs in mud and then they come indoors and its where is the milk and cookies mum. Look at the state of me, haven't I worked hard.

Oh well I had better get cracking as I can see I have a lot to live up to here.

these are all fantastic, you are all so creative

there is still time to send more pics in if anyone still wants to join in

just to add a twist and more fun to the challenge i am going to upload 5 random public domain photos per day ...if you have run out of things to do you can have a go at scrapping one or more of them ........lets see what you can do with them
    Attached Images

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default I Love Them

Melanie,
    You did a fantastic job! Sorry about not letting you in on the pictures (I had emailed them in before I realized we were suppose to give you any information). But I love what you did-so creative-and I love the shimmer overlay from KimB. Thanks for your creative design!!! It is so much fun to see what other people come up with-I love all the postings so far!!
    Christine
    Christine