Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MommaBird View Post
    I was wondering, how much different is PSE6 than PSE5? 6 came out right after I purchased 5. I have Photoshop, but was just wondering what is different in 6 from 5. Thanks.
    I didn't have "5" so I can't say. I went from "2" to "6" and it was a big difference, how ever I still keep "2" around because there are some things that "2" had that "6" doesn't. So I occasionally still use that one. I have it stored on my external Hard drive rather than my "C" Drive.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wow!!! Excellent, every one! What wonderful layouts. Great way you have manipulated the images, used out of bound pictures, and removing backgrounds. I'm totally impressed with this challenge. Wish I had had the time to join in!

Fiona.... A definete winner!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh my GOODNESS!! Everyone is doing such awesome-beautiful LO's!! I am still working on mine!! I have a bit of a mental block and am having a hard time deciding on how to do mine. But no matter what I will have it up before the deadline!!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

just wanted to say I have browsed through all these layouts, and omg they are awesome. I was to busy..........no actually I was a scaredy cat and didn't join in as I was worried I wouldn't be able to do someone else's photo's justice, but everyone has done amazing stuff....congrats to you all, you are all winners in my book

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

It seems that everyone has put their hearts into these layouts. Congrats all. I have tried to comment on all the layouts; however, if I missed any, it does not mean that yours was not terrific. It was just my scrambled brain.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

these are all so fabulous *pats on the back all round* love the creative talent used in each and every layout

guess i better go make you all nice prize ready for sunday lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by nanwu View Post
    just wanted to say I have browsed through all these layouts, and omg they are awesome. I was to busy..........no actually I was a scaredy cat and didn't join in as I was worried I wouldn't be able to do someone else's photo's justice, but everyone has done amazing stuff....congrats to you all, you are all winners in my book
    I have seen your work -- no way that anyone wouldn't want you honouring them with your work! I am just humbled to be here with all you talented and creative people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    It seems that everyone has put their hearts into these layouts. Congrats all. I have tried to comment on all the layouts; however, if I missed any, it does not mean that yours was not terrific. It was just my scrambled brain.

Ditto Ditto!!! Don't know if I missed any one or not.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I finally finished my pages!! I made two. I have Wickel's pictures and I sure hope you like them Wickel!! This challenge was realllllly hard for me for some reason! It sure was a challenge-and Fiona thank you for challenging me with this one. The credits are listed in the gallery. I used all of Carena Scott's stuff this time.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

They were definitely worth the wait Paula. These are just lovely.