Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 143
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wherever RV is... Family in NC
    Posts
    1,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    MommaBird, Here's the one with the swing picture. Just thought the kit with this wordart was perfect for the look on her face.

    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp?photo=24983

    Glad the piggies brought back sweet memories. Probably had a nudge from above on that one.
    Oh, I LOVE this one too! Love the paper, the colors, and of course, the BIRDS, since I am MommaBird. You did a fantastic job on these and I am so pleased! Thanks for taking the time to make these special!

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Ok,had to do one more. Am I addicted or what?
    I used Kathy Woolery's "Looking 4 love" for this layout. On the pic I used a mix of styles and effects from PSE6.

    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Maureen and Carena those are marvelous!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Bethlehem, Pa.
    Posts
    4,560

    Default

    Omajo...that layout ROCKS! Its sooo COOL! I love it!!!!!

    Hey Sue... isnt that PSE6 something!!! I love it! looks like you got the hang of it pretty well!!!!

    This challenge is sooooo much FUN... I LOVE all these layouts!!! Ya'll have out done yourselves on this one!!!!

    My swap was with Crystal... Her son Mike's first time on a trampoline...she was a nervous wreck! LOL
    Here is page 1

    and here is page 2

    Hope you like them Crystal!!

    My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nelson - New Zealand
    Posts
    2,064

    Default

    Ok Here is the next one.
    Kit: Mango and also Razzle Dazzle by Carena Designs. Other credits in gallery.

    Most of this layout is achievable in SBM exept the extraction. The outer edge would be acheivable with shapes I should think.

    [IMG][/IMG]
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Omajo...that layout ROCKS! Its sooo COOL! I love it!!!!!

    Hey Sue... isnt that PSE6 something!!! I love it! looks like you got the hang of it pretty well!!!!

    This challenge is sooooo much FUN... I LOVE all these layouts!!! Ya'll have out done yourselves on this one!!!!

    My swap was with Crystal... Her son Mike's first time on a trampoline...she was a nervous wreck! LOL
    Here is page 1

    and here is page 2

    Hope you like them Crystal!!
    LOVE 'EM!!! I so Love Tigger too and all the stars on the red one. ya know... i have that tigger song bouncing around in my head now... T.I. double-geh-ehr Thaaaat's how you spell Tigger. Bouncey, trouncey, flouncy, pouncey, fun, fun fun fun fun... I LOVE TIGGER! This is soooo cool I love it thanks Carol! LOL!


    aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Croppy those are sooooo cute! and yes I love PSE6. Still finding new things too.

    Carena I absolutely love that edge, that is so cool! and the colors are great.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wherever RV is... Family in NC
    Posts
    1,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Croppy those are sooooo cute! and yes I love PSE6. Still finding new things too.

    Carena I absolutely love that edge, that is so cool! and the colors are great.
    I was wondering, how much different is PSE6 than PSE5? 6 came out right after I purchased 5. I have Photoshop, but was just wondering what is different in 6 from 5. Thanks.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Joplin MO
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MommaBird View Post
    I was wondering, how much different is PSE6 than PSE5? 6 came out right after I purchased 5. I have Photoshop, but was just wondering what is different in 6 from 5. Thanks.
    If PSE6 came out right after you got PSE5 you might qualify for a free upgrade. Many companies do that kind of thing.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carena View Post
    Ok Here is the next one.
    Kit: Mango and also Razzle Dazzle by Carena Designs. Other credits in gallery.

    Most of this layout is achievable in SBM exept the extraction. The outer edge would be acheivable with shapes I should think.

    [IMG][/IMG]
    Carena, what lovely layouts of my dear little dylan. I liked the first one - don't quite know how I managed to catch that expression on his face. But, this pic is just fabulous. I like the kit combination very much Thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. Weekly Challenge 19
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 09:28 PM
  2. Weekly Challenge 25
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. weekly challenge 14
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 04:08 PM
  4. weekly challenge 12a lol
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 12:24 AM
  5. Weekly Challenge 2
    By angelwithin in forum Challenges and Contests
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 05:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts