Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Weekly Challenge 29 - Swap n crop

this Challenge does not start until monday 9th of june

this week we will be doing Swap n Crop

to those wishing to join in this up coming challenge - email me (or PM me) with at least 2 photographs of your choice plus a little history/story behind them asap

once i have all the photos in i will send your photos to another person in the challenge and you are to do layout(s) with the photos you have recieved

if you wish to join the challenge Swap & Crop, please email me by 8th june = sunday night at the latest so i can pair you up - once paired up i will email you 'other halves' photo's on the 8th June (Monday)

please note your email address will not be forwarded, stored or given out to anyone, i promise to keep them safe and to myself

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Talking

Oh wow this challenge requires an up front commitment

Sounds interesting for sure. Can we send photos for someone else to do for us but not commit to doing someone else's photos ..................

just kidding.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    Oh wow this challenge requires an up front commitment

Sounds interesting for sure. Can we send photos for someone else to do for us but not commit to doing someone else's photos ..................

just kidding.
    rofl now that would be.....cheating

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Oops. I failed already. I only sent one photo. Sorry. Does it have to be 2? I don't think I have another one that would go with it.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

this sounds like fun...gotta go look for 2 pics....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Just sent some pics!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Hmmmm! This sounds interesting. I will have to find 2 pics to send!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

if anyone is having difficulty emailing the photos to me .....if you have the photos uploaded on the likes of flickr, photobucket, a file sharing site, uploaded to gallery here just pm me the link (plus little write up about pics) and i'll download them from there

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Fiona, I didn't send 2. What's the purpose of the 2 photos? Should they match? Or should they be different so we can pick whichever photo we want to scrap?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

i only said two or more so the person scrapping the pages could have some choice plus last time i ran this challenge people wanted to do more than one photo lol

for anyone that hasn't got any photos they want done but still wants to join in i have a ton of public domain photos all different subjects that can be scrapped ...just pm me to say you want to join in i will send you some to do ....but dont expect them to be easy subjects cos under my wings and halo beats the heart of a right little mischievious devil

:
    Check out my store
    Here