Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

[quote=Vanessa;108154]

In fact you can almost see her sat back there in her corner of her office thinking (smoke coming out everywhere) to herself, "What can I do this week that will make them sweat?" [quote]

as if i would rofl

*starts looking for hidden camera*

seriously polkadotlady no offence taken - the challenges are susposed to be fun, we all have a giggle and a laugh - we have to make some of them a bit harder to really 'challenge' some of our longer serving members but on the whole they are pretty much straightforward

we dont tend to have our rules set in stone - the only real rule is you have fun ....in the weekly challenges i twist designers arms until they cough up prizes...prizes that everyone who enters a page get ....entering is a great way to get some fabulous designer kits for free

there are never any right or wrong pages so come join in the fun if your sanity can take it

Vanessa i have a gift for you - repeat daily and you may just convince yourself lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

[quote=angelwithin;108165][quote=Vanessa;108154]

In fact you can almost see her sat back there in her corner of her office thinking (smoke coming out everywhere) to herself, "What can I do this week that will make them sweat?"

as if i would rofl

*starts looking for hidden camera*

seriously polkadotlady no offence taken - the challenges are susposed to be fun, we all have a giggle and a laugh - we have to make some of them a bit harder to really 'challenge' some of our longer serving members but on the whole they are pretty much straightforward

we dont tend to have our rules set in stone - the only real rule is you have fun ....in the weekly challenges i twist designers arms until they cough up prizes...prizes that everyone who enters a page get ....entering is a great way to get some fabulous designer kits for free

there are never any right or wrong pages so come join in the fun if your sanity can take it

Vanessa i have a gift for you - repeat daily and you may just convince yourself lol

I love it Fiona - it is brilliant - thank you and I have been repeating that mantra for a good many years now, but it doesn't work. Must be everyone else that is mad
    Last edited by Vanessa; 06-09-2008 at 04:24 AM.

Cool Blinkie I grabbed it!!!! Thanks!!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Polky... No offensed taken at all. I'm glad you brought that up. Sometimes we take it for granted that we are all in the same page. And the great thing about helping the newbies, is that we all learn so much. So, delighted to have you here, and no more apologies, please. I will start to expect them from the nuts around here, and it will never happen!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    and no more apologies, please. I will start to expect them from the nuts around here, and it will never happen!!!

wake up Granny...you're dreaming again rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I am an oldie and if the challenge looks hard I just watch and I do alot of that ha ha.One of these days I will be able to do one.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Eye....you could do the current weekly challenge. We just exchanged pics and anything goes on the layouts. Very easy!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]