• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Question about our profile page

I noticed on our profile page that there is a place for albums. I have one album there so far but my question is . . . do these albums also upload to the gallery or are they just shown if someone visits my profile page? I don't need albums all over the place! LOL Just wondering if they were linked is all. Thanks!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop
  • Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by fourfoxes View Post
    I noticed on our profile page that there is a place for albums. I have one album there so far but my question is . . . do these albums also upload to the gallery or are they just shown if someone visits my profile page? I don't need albums all over the place! LOL Just wondering if they were linked is all. Thanks!
    I can see it in both your Profile Page and your gallery hon.

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

hi

you can uplaod there instead of the gallery ...i use it to show off my kits in store cos i'm mercenary like that

i guess you can use it to store your favourite pages

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Desmond
        Resident Geek
        • Jan 2006

The albums on your profile page are separate from the gallery.

Desmond.
        |

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Thanks! That answers my question!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
          X