• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

sac_Just Ducky

I had unexpected guest in my back yard last week. I was so surprised when I saw the momma out the window. At first I wasn't sure what it was and she ducked under a bush. I went and peeked and saw that it was a duck with 4 babies. I don't know how long they had been in my yard but after walking the babies around the yard all day she decided to take them down the road. I live 2 blocks from a river and two blocks from the bay (Lake Erie).

This picture is taken from my kitchen window and zoomed. It was also bright out. I tried to adjust it the best I could, but it still isn't the best, but at least you can see them. (Please ignore my grass, the weed wacker didn't get used before the pic was taken)

Kit: Venus
    Designer: Fiona Storey~Angelwithin Designs
    Layout Designe: Me

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

aww they are so cute ...i want pet ducks now *pouts like a 3 yr old*

great layouts Sue

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Awww...just adorable
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Oceania
        Mad Scrapper
        • Mar 2008

Very cute and I love the colours you used for the layouts
        sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• TNLori
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
          aww they are so cute ...i want pet ducks now *pouts like a 3 yr old*

great layouts Sue
          The problem with ducks is that you feed them 3 pounds of duck food, they put out 3 gallons of duck doo.

Cute layout! Doesn't quite make me want ducks, but they are adorable when they're little.
          Lori in Tennessee
          Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• MommaBird
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

Beautiful Pages. You are so awesome!

Comment

• kristyc1994
              Layout Whiz
              • Apr 2006

Ooh, I just love the baby ducks! Great page - I love the way you used the kit. Beautiful.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

I love the layouts but I'm afraid I must agree with TNLori! I have 11 wild geese that like to hang around in my yard (the creek attracts them) and they leave a TON of doodoo all around the yard and sidewalk! Believe me....you DON'T want pet ducks......or geese either! And stop stamping your foot at me! You DON'T want the mess! Suck in that lip, girl!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

I have to agree. I wouldn't want them around all the time. The Canadian Geese Hang out along the river, and are on the peoples lawns that live on the bank of the river. They don't like having them at all. But it was neet to see the little ducklings for the day hanging in my yard.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2008

Awesome love them both. We have ducks here too and like Mel mentioned you don't want them in your patio or back yard, too much... but they are too cute that's for sure.
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                    X