X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • omajo
    Digi Sage
    • Dec 2006

Its fun and I enjoy very much with this challenge. Thanks Deanne !!

Everybody layouts are excellent, enjoy looking at it !!.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

O Man!! You are not wrong Omajo!!!!!! Everyones done agreat job! when I come back from holidays its going to be so hard to go thru all the ones that get posted while I'm away and decide which one gets the free kit?? Its already too hard..

Wolvsie, I love the soft pink that matches the sun set photo.. it looks so good with blue ... natures selection!!

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2007

LO No. 3

Hi Deanne
        This is LO No. 3 for this great challenge. As you can see I loved your Chiffon Rose Kit - I was reasonably pleased with the outcome - hope you like it.
        Thanks once again!!!

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

oooh what an interesting colour combination.. thanks Scrapaggie - great going girl!!

Comment

• twpclerk
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Here is my second try at this challenge. I used Donna Thomas' Pink Parfait Freebie for the papers!!! Also, used Carena's shape for the mat behind the picture.

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

MMMmmmmm Nice mix there.. good one!

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

here are my two attempts, have changed the colours a little, but love the mini kit awesome
                Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Imnotlouise
                  • Jun 2007

June 2008 Contest Challenge

This is a picture of my Grand Daughter Sage when she was visiting. She was being a little pill and wouldn't let me take a picture and we made a game of it. When she popped up from the end of the couch, I was waiting for her and took this photo. What a beautiful child!!!

Thelma Feeney
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2008

Wow! What a wonderful challenge this month. Everyone did such a fabulous LOs. I have a great time viewing them. Thanks for sharing gals.
                    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• omajo
                      Digi Sage
                      • Dec 2006

Another layout for the challenge.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

Hi everyone... we a re away on holidays in Lakes entrance Victoria and having a wonderful time.. went on a cruise today and it was gorgeous. I found this internet cafe and decided to pop in and say hello and check up on you all. LOL so hopefully each town or place we go to I will be able to find and internet cafe and check in... some places we are going I may not be ble to .. but keep the entires flowing anyway..
                        chow for now

Comment

• dHall
                          • Jun 2008

My entry...First challenge here at the Scrapbook MAX forums!! :-D

Comment

• The Groove
                            • Jun 2006

Just HAD to pop in here and commend all participants on an amazing job with your layouts!

Deanne has provided us with a gorgeous start, and everyone has gotten very creative in making the pages "their own". We're impressed by the range of different colors and photo-themes that have been proven to work beautifully with the freebie!

Keep having fun with the challenge - looks wonderful!

Karin

for The Groove
                            The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• grannywin
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Sep 2006

It was a real challenge to compete with the beautiful layouts that came before me. Later than usual, but I am finally on the board for this month's challenge. The kit seemed to compliment my photo of my aunt and uncle who were married over 60 years. I think we were to add two more things to this already beautiful kit. I heard the request to add some color, so I created the green paper. The second item was the outer edge made with Donna Thomas's SQUARE TEMPLATE kit available in the store.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                                Digi Sage
                                • Nov 2007

Wow! That's gorgeous! And congrats on their long life together!
                                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                                X