+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    all entriesd in the challenge are fantastic.. and to the ones who did this for the first time .. well done... and lilly6570.. wonderful choice of colours - and to Mommabird wow! you really brightened yours up with lovely colour additions..
    thats what I want this challenge to be - not just arranging a layout but making it sing with well co-ordinated colours that "marry' it all together - Sue Cannon was the first to add colour but I am going to give a free downoad too to the new kids on the block who did this for the first time and lilly6570 for a stunning page and for colour burst Mommabird so check your PM
    Thanks so much for the beautiful gift and for the kind words. This site is so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by twpclerk View Post
    This is a picture of my older sister and our Grandparents in probably 1955 or '56.

I added the frame - Black & White frame ff5 who I think is fourfeathers and the embellishment, daisy crazy pearl heart, not sure who that belongs too.

I really like the kit as it is, so I didn't add a paper, just the frame and embellishment and just did some coloring.

Hope you like it!

ooooh doesnt the burgundy look cool with blue! - good one

Quote Originally Posted by scrappyaggie48 View Post
    Hello Deanne

this is my second LO for this great challenge and kit, I love the frame with the bracelet - it is stunning, and guess what second kit I used - the Chiffon Rose Kit, hope you like it!!!

Wahoo!! now youre getting daring.. lets see more! think outside the square.. be daring-- try colours you would not automatically think of going together like this one i did for example.. Olive is not a colour that one would think would go with blue... but what do you think!! If it were plain colours yuk! butu combine the 2 in a floral and wow! --- be daring and play with COLOURS -
    DARE TO BE DIFFERENT & ADVENTUROUS
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 06-03-2008 at 01:56 AM.

Totally loving what you all have done so far this is great and wow to all of your awesome creations What a fun challenge. I think I am a little weird as I'm rather bold with colour choices etc I hope this isn't too over the top?

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Default June Challenge, 1st attempt

I think I lost my first attempt to post a reply so here it is again. Also my first attempt at a challenge, but couldn't resist the lovely kit. I used a photo of my Great Grandmother, and the Lace background from the Old Notions Kit. I used another SBM paper with a shape recently purchased from a Booster Pack.
    Attached Images

Hi Oceania & JulesF,
    more great pages..
    Oceania - I love the green with blue and the peacoks peeping out from the sides
    and JulesF beautifully matched elements to go with your fabulous old photo
    there is so much talent around here

Moonbeam this is such a fun kit to play with

this is Jenny & some of her friends arriving at the Prom - i added the little flowers & the lace

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    try colours you would not automatically think of going together like this one i did for example.. Olive is not a colour that one would think would go with blue... but what do you think!! If it were plain colours yuk! butu combine the 2 in a floral and wow! --- be daring and play with COLOURS -
    I hope we see this paper in a new kit coming up Love that olive and blue! Everyone's pages are so great! I can't wait to get started on mine. Beautiful kit, Moonbeam! And I love all the different colors everyone is using to match. The burgundy and the gold were my first choices, too but after seeing Moonbeam's olive I think I'll go looking around for something daring! Hope I don't eat my words and actually find something new. LOL!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Oh,ladies! These pages are just gorgeous. Like always, you are fantastic!

The only complaint I have about SBM is it is just waaaaay to addictive! Had so much fun with the other one, just had to do another!