• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MommaBird
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
    all entriesd in the challenge are fantastic.. and to the ones who did this for the first time .. well done... and lilly6570.. wonderful choice of colours - and to Mommabird wow! you really brightened yours up with lovely colour additions..
    thats what I want this challenge to be - not just arranging a layout but making it sing with well co-ordinated colours that "marry' it all together - Sue Cannon was the first to add colour but I am going to give a free downoad too to the new kids on the block who did this for the first time and lilly6570 for a stunning page and for colour burst Mommabird so check your PM
    Thanks so much for the beautiful gift and for the kind words. This site is so much fun

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
      This is a picture of my older sister and our Grandparents in probably 1955 or '56.

I added the frame - Black & White frame ff5 who I think is fourfeathers and the embellishment, daisy crazy pearl heart, not sure who that belongs too.

I really like the kit as it is, so I didn't add a paper, just the frame and embellishment and just did some coloring.

Hope you like it!

ooooh doesnt the burgundy look cool with blue! - good one

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by scrappyaggie48 View Post
        Hello Deanne

this is my second LO for this great challenge and kit, I love the frame with the bracelet - it is stunning, and guess what second kit I used - the Chiffon Rose Kit, hope you like it!!!

Wahoo!! now youre getting daring.. lets see more! think outside the square.. be daring-- try colours you would not automatically think of going together like this one i did for example.. Olive is not a colour that one would think would go with blue... but what do you think!! If it were plain colours yuk! butu combine the 2 in a floral and wow! --- be daring and play with COLOURS -
        DARE TO BE DIFFERENT & ADVENTUROUS
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Moonbeam; 06-03-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Oceania
          Mad Scrapper
          • Mar 2008

Totally loving what you all have done so far this is great and wow to all of your awesome creations What a fun challenge. I think I am a little weird as I'm rather bold with colour choices etc I hope this isn't too over the top?

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• JulesF
            • Nov 2007

June Challenge, 1st attempt

I think I lost my first attempt to post a reply so here it is again. Also my first attempt at a challenge, but couldn't resist the lovely kit. I used a photo of my Great Grandmother, and the Lace background from the Old Notions Kit. I used another SBM paper with a shape recently purchased from a Booster Pack.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Hi Oceania & JulesF,
              more great pages..
              Oceania - I love the green with blue and the peacoks peeping out from the sides
              and JulesF beautifully matched elements to go with your fabulous old photo
              there is so much talent around here

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

Moonbeam this is such a fun kit to play with

this is Jenny & some of her friends arriving at the Prom - i added the little flowers & the lace

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                  try colours you would not automatically think of going together like this one i did for example.. Olive is not a colour that one would think would go with blue... but what do you think!! If it were plain colours yuk! butu combine the 2 in a floral and wow! --- be daring and play with COLOURS -
                  I hope we see this paper in a new kit coming up Love that olive and blue! Everyone's pages are so great! I can't wait to get started on mine. Beautiful kit, Moonbeam! And I love all the different colors everyone is using to match. The burgundy and the gold were my first choices, too but after seeing Moonbeam's olive I think I'll go looking around for something daring! Hope I don't eat my words and actually find something new. LOL!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• MommaBird
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2007

Oh,ladies! These pages are just gorgeous. Like always, you are fantastic!

Comment

• MommaBird
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2007

The only complaint I have about SBM is it is just waaaaay to addictive! Had so much fun with the other one, just had to do another!

Comment

• naugle1
                        • Sep 2006

My try

What a fun kit to play with-It even got me inspired to work on older photos!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Christine

Comment

• makeyesup
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jun 2006

wow, such great layouts and only day 3, variety is amazing and congrats on those that are doing their first challenge.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

LOL girls.. addictive - yeah! and I'm going to be away from the computer for 2 weeks ... aaagghhh! withdrawals!
                            O2b - I'll be watching for your daring colour introduction
                            and nice job Fiona

Comment

• mawma7
                              • Mar 2008

Here is my scrapbook page for the Charlie Challange for June 2008. I made the paper myself. The top & bottom borders are from mh51, and I forgot where I got the clear gel letters from...sorry! The rest is from the freebie mini-kit challange.

Comment

• mawma7
                                • Mar 2008

Why doesn't my picture show??? awww...

Comment

Working...
                                X